Riff-raff

Chapter Seven

.

Jack had it all worked out.

His plan was so going to work. He had the formula for Elsa falling for him. He also planned out how to get Flynn out of the picture. He'll just have to sabotage Flynn's strategy and also. if it's necessary, get rid of Hiccup. The dragon rider seems to be too close to Elsa for Jack's liking.

Flynn rolled his shoulders, eyeing Jack up with a smirk, "You're going down."

"Yeah?" Jack smirked right back, "What makes you think that?"

Flynn cracked his knuckles, "I've got a secret weapon."

Jack sneered at him, rolling his eyes and being all cool and confident. He was Jack Frost. The guardian of Fun. Ultimate prankster. The charmer. How hard could it be to beat a thief from getting an innocent little girlie like Elsa?

Hiccup seemed to know what Frost was thinking. His green eyes narrowed, "Don't. You have no idea what she's capable of."

"Ah, please," Flynn swatted his hand, "Elsa wouldn't hurt a fly."

"If you hurt her and she doesn't do anything, the other seasons - her friends - will hunt you down." Hiccup's expression hardened, "She's my friend, too. She might be too nice sometimes, no matter how much I tell her to be a bit more cold. But what can I say? The kindest hearts have felt the most pain."

Flynn scratched his ear. He and Jack had barely heard what Hiccup had said. Partly because a carpet-race was playing on the huge screen above them but mostly because they had muted Hiccup's words out on purpose. Hiccup sighed but then shrugged. If Merida brings her bow, then there'll be serious trouble.

They were waiting by the fountain in Sparks Mall, their meeting spot for the hangout planned. Yes, there was a mall for spirits. There had to be, because last time a spirit visited a mortal mall, people freaked out at the sudden clothes floating around in the air. Cinderella said it was horrible with all that chaotic screaming when she tried on a pair of stilettos. She didn't mind leaving that place anyway. The prices was outrageous.

"What's taking them so long?" Jack groaned, leaning on his staff. He wore a pair of blue baggy jeans, a white T-shirt topped with a black jacket. He had reluctantly wore sneakers. What? He heard Elsa was a prissy type. She wouldn't fall for him if she thought of him as a bare-footed jungle man.

"Girls, man, them all wasting time on make-up and stuff."  Flynn shrugged. He wore a baggy office shirt with a loose brown tie and jeans. His brown hair was in it's usual slicked back manner.

Hiccup stuffed his hands in his pockets, lightly kicking the side of the fountain with his sneaker. He gazed around in thoughtful silence. He hoped the guys wouldn't do anything stupid. He didn't want them to have a brawl in the mall with smoothies flying everywhere.

"Get off ye butts, dodo-heads."

They looked up to see the girls smiling at them - well three-fourths of them were. Merida obviously didn't want to be there and she was scowling at everything she looked at - except the barbecue bar.

"Cheer up, Mer." Elsa gave a small laugh. Jack and Flynn were immediately on their feet, grinning at her and glaring at each other.

"YOU!" Anna suddenly screeched, jabbing her finger at Jack. He stumbled back in surprise, almost falling into the fountain.

"Uh...me?" Jack leaned away from Anna's accusing finger.

"You threw mousse in Merida's hair," She eyed him suspiciously, "You shall pay for your insolence!"