"Okay you caught me." I sighed and sat back, my palms pushing down on the dirt for balance.

"Why did you talk to me exactly?" She asked and put her book down. "Don't you have any friends?"

"I uhm..." I looked down, "wanted to find friends on my first day..."

"First day?" She asked, her eyebrow pushed up.

"Yep!" I looked at her with a smile. Shit I sounded too happy, "I transferred today."

"Oh."

The bell rang and I watched as the people from the cafeteria walk out, as well as the students around fix their things.

"Well," she said, putting her book in her bag, "nice to meet you-"

"Chloe!" I chirped in, really wanting to know her name.

"I didn't ask for your name." she said while standing up.

My cheeks warmed up again, embarrassed for assuming.

But 'nice to meet you' always comes next with a name...right?

I looked up and felt a little annoyed, "you're rude."

"Not my first time hearing that" she smirked down at me.

Oh god the VIEW. I could feel myself getting lost in my head. The thoughts I've been stopping flowed through.

How can she be so mean and hot at the same time?

She really got my interest. In more accurate words, she was my interest.

Fuck being friends. I'm making this girl mine.

*

"How come you're a senior- How old even are you?" She asked.

I was following her to the room, she said we have a few subjects together and I felt a little excited about it.

"17, why'd you ask?"

She looked at me again and then turned her attention to the hallway. "How come you're so short."

"Excuse me?"

"What? Height difference."

I rolled my schedule paper in annoyance and hit the back of her head lightly.

She flinched and stopped walking.

"What the hell was that for?!" She held the back of her head.

"Say I'm short again and I'll connect your face to the ground." I glared at her.

I was met with a glare back but she smiled, then continued walking. "Geez, chill out short—"

She hissed in annoyance but ignored it.

After a few bickering and teasing, we finally reached the room.

It was a little ass of her to think that I was a junior when our height was only a few inches apart.

I smacked her head with a paper earlier because I had enough of her teasing. She looked really pissed but she didn't hit me back, which was good.

I followed her inside and she spoke up.

"I apologize for being late sir, I had to assist the new student here. She said she didn't know the places so I gave her a quick tour." She said, lying.

The professor bought the bullshit and let her sit.

After my introduction and some question and answers, I finally got the chance to find a vacant seat which was behind the mystery girl.

I heard her groan. An Idea popped in my head and I leaned in, "Do you not want your friend to sit near you?" I whispered, purposely blowing air on her nape.

Her little shiver put a smirk on my face.

"We're not friends. Go away I'm studying." she said without turning.

I sat straight and giggled, liking the fact that I had the effect.

The lesson eventually ended and now everyone was going out.

"Hey what's your next subject?" I asked her.

"Pre-Calculus, room 204" she said while fixing her things.

Great!

"Mine's pre-cal. too!" I said and showed her my schedule.

"Check again." She put the bag on her bag and looked at me with a smirk.

I tilted my head in confusion and looked at my paper.

"What do you mean? I have pre..." Room 206

I sighed, "Let's just walk t-"

"Chloe!" I was interrupted by Kristy, she walked towards us and then I watch as her gaze went to the girl in front of me.

"Lizzie!" She smiled at her.

Lizzie.

"Kristy." Lizzie smiled back.

"You know each other?" I asked.

"Yeah, we share few classes" Lizzie said, "Alright, I need to go." She walked out, leaving the both of us.

"Room number?" Kristy asked me.

"Oh- room 206."

"Great! We're in the same class. Let's go together?" She offered.

I gave her a smile, "lead the way!"