His eyes widened, retracting his hand back to his chest.

"Commander Erwin is still breathing sir!" Floch said, laying the commander's body. "His badly wounded and his organs are crushed. . .please use the serum on him."

"C-Captain?" Eren pondered, staring at Levi with glassy orbs. "You said you'll u-u-use it o-on A-Armin. . ."

Mikasa landed behind them. Her eyes shook as it began to water seeing Armin's body.

Levi gritted his teeth, finally making his decision.

"I'll use this on Erwin." He said coldly.

Eren's and Mikasa's eyes widened as Eren approached the captain.

"We'll use it on Armin!" Eren tackled Levi down, using all his strength left to try and get the serum from him.

"E-Eren!" Floch yelled, "T-think a-about it! With Commander Erwin. . .humanity will still be saved."

Eren knitted his eyebrows in anger, about to take the serum from Levi's hand--

Before he was able to, Levi landed a punch on Eren's cheek, sending him falling down the roof.

"Eren!" Mikasa shouted, seething her teeth in anger as she tackled Levi down, point her blade against his neck. "Give it to Armin." She growled, trying to beat his strength and grab the serum.

"You idiot," Levi spat, "Can't you see? Without Erwin, humanity is done. Without his leadership, we are done."

Mikasa scowled angrily, ready to cut Levi's neck with her sword, but someone held her back.

"Oi Mikasa, calm down." Hiruka said as Hanji, Jean, Eld, Liela, Conny carrying an unconscious Sasha, landed beside him.

Mikasa struggled to be free, but Hiruka gripped tighter. Then she slumped down, tears falling from her eyes.

Levi wiped the blood away from his face as he turned to Floch. "We'll use this on Erwin," the red haired man's eyes lit up in relief seeing Levi approach the Commander's unconscious body. Levi took out the serum, ignoring Eren's and Mikasa's cries.

"Everyone, get out of here." Levi said, "I'll have Erwin eat Bertholdt."

"Come on Mikasa," Hanji said softly, taking the raven-haired woman in her arms as Floch did the same with Eren.

Everyone but Levi flew farther with tears in their eyes.

Levi breath deeply, ready to inject Erwin's arm--

Am I making the right choice?

Erwin's arm suddenly moved up, making Levi's eyes widen in shock.

"Erwin." He muttered.

"Sir. . ." Erwin spoke weakly, "How. . . sure are w-w-we that there are still humans. . . outside the wall?"

Levi's lips quivered as he stared at the dying man; memories and moments started flashing before his eyes.

He breath deeply and stood up.

"Captain, why'd you do it?" Asked Floch, watching a blond titan from afar.

"Erwin's finally free from hell," Levi muttered sadly, staring down at the lifeless commander on his feet. "It wouldn't be so nice to bring him back. I think it's time to finally let him rest."

They all turned their direction to a titan Armin with Bertholdt yelling for his life.

"Help me!" Shouted Bertholdt, "Guys help me!"

And seconds later, Armin took his first bite, then completely swallowed Bertholdt whole.

Armin's titan collapsed to the ground, steam surrounding his nape. The scouts approached him as they got Armin out of the titan body, all looking alive and reborn.

And Armin now holds the Colossal Titan's power.

---

A few hours after everything happened, they rested atop the wall before they can finally enter the basement.

Only a few scouts survived, they were: Levi, Hanji, Hiruka, Liela, Eld, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Kinn, Floch, Conny, Jean, Sasha, and possibly Gwen.

Levi held Gwen in his lap, his hands interlocked with hers as he stared down at her peaceful, pale face.

"Oi. . .wake up," Levi mumbled, "You said you'll make it. . .remember? And it's over. . .we can finally live that life."

Levi closed his eyes as he sighed hopelessly. He heard footsteps approaching him, he looked up and saw Hiruka, Eren, and Kinn sharing the same teary eyes.

"As long as she's still breathing. . .I guess that's fine." Hiruka mumbled as the three of them knelt down.

"Nee-San. . ." Eren muttered, wiping tears away from his eyes. "C-captain, A-Armin's awake. . .we can now head for the basement."

Levi exhaled sharply and nodded, "Hiruka, Kinn, watch over her until we come back."

Levi bent down, giving one quick kiss in the forehead, then the scouts started making their way to the basement.