CHAPTER 26

Sev's POV:

"Sev!"

"yohow!"

"Sev! We missed you!!!"

Oh come on

I can't really undertand what they're saying dahil sabay sabay silang magsalita. I just heard my name and the missing me part.

As if naman hindi kami nakapagusap the other night.

"Guys! Will all of you shut up first and sit properly?" Allain said.

She fix the phone on a chair, while the kids find their seats on the floor.

Tss, why use 1 phone kasi?

"Sev, if you'll be asking why we're using my phone only, oh I'm telling you...these kids are getting poor," Allain said rolling her eyes.

I laughed while staring at all 11 of them sitting and laying comfortably on the floor.

"why? is it the no-extra-allowance excuse again? Or the let's-save-internet-for-a-better-world excuse?"

"orrrgh yeah, both actually," I can hear the laughter of the guys behind her and the giggles from the girls.

"by the way, how are you? How's school?" asked Josh.

"hmmm, it's fine I think, I don't know, I can't really say if its' fine or not because it's just my 1st week and we haven't officially started our lessons yet. How about you? All of you? I'm going to ask pretending I didn't ask you this the other night," I said laughing slightly.

"oh we're just doing fine Sev, see? we're all here even the geek Alec," we laughed at what Amanda had said.

"oh shut up babe," Amanda laughed and snake her arms on Alecs' waist.

"no PDA please," Gino said. Staring disgustingly at the couple.

"bitter," said Caleb.

"oh shut up poop," and the 2 yin and yang started bickering at the back.

"by the way Sev, we're planning to post another dance video on our channel," Mae said who's sitting in front, she leaned backward towards Zyrus, her twin brother.

"really? then that's good! I always wait for your updates on our channel. I always checked it up if you have uploaded new dances," I said beaming with excitement.

However, I met with silence on the other side.

0_o

"why? is there...something wrong?" I asked worriedly, eyeing everyone at the screen.

"ahmm, you see, you know that all of us are busy right? college took most of our time. That's why..." Reg paused then turn her head towards Allain sitting beside her.

Allain sighed before looking at me.

"well Sev, we decided to upload another video and...put our channel on hold. I mean, we will not be actively post videos for a while, and...ahmm...we don't know for how long. Also, we decided to open the studio for thrice a week only, is that...okay?" she said.

For a moment, I just stared at them on the screen, before...offering a genuine smile from me.

"thank you," I said. I can feel my eyes start burning.

"what?" Reg asked eyeing me worriedly.

"Sev?" Anna drew closer to the camera and I immediately put distance away from the screen.

"Heeeeey! She's crying! Aww Seeeev~" I laughed while I brushed my eyes when Anna started sobbing.

Oh the baby of the group. She always have that soft side of her. She's very sympathetic towards others. When someone cries, she cries too, as if telling that person that he's not alone.

"Sev?" lumapit silang lahat sa cam, but I still keep the distance away.

"It's nothing. I just...you know, feel so overwhelmed thinking that even I'm so far away from all of you, you all still make me feel that...I'm there with you, you always care for my decision, opinion on what I feel about something, you all make me missed you all more," I feel a tear escape my eyes that I immediately swept away.

I laughed again when Anna started to mutter some we missed you too, you don't know how much we miss you, things like that and then she started sobbing more. Gino being her older brother comforted her.

"Oh come on Sev, of course! We've been together for loooooooonng years my goodness, we can't just forget about you and decide on our own especially when it's your studio we're working at," Zyrus said while grinning.

"Zy! I told you, it's just under my name but the studio is ours okay?"

"yes ma'am!" he saluted making me rolled my eyes at him and laughed slightly.

"so...when will you post your video?"

.

.

.

"actually..."

.

.

.

"...it's our dance video," Allain said, smiling excitedly at the camera.

0_o

"hm?"