CHAPTER 4

Sev's POV:

"I want to see you perform,"

O_O

W-what? D-did I heard him right?

"what do you mean s-sir?"

"well, based on your popularity and good views, I want to personally see your talent. I want you to become one of our trainee,"

Woah~

Woahhhh~

"yieee! Go Sev, come on, it's a big opportunity!" Cath said.

I looked at them, they seem to acknowledge what Mr. Castell offered me.

"W-wow. Thank you so much Mr. Castell. It's a great pleasure for me, really. Thank you for recognizing my passion. However...I cannot accept it sir. I made a promise to my parents to finish my college in the Philippines. And they want me to be at home in 2 days' time. But, thank you sir, you don't know how grateful I am," I sincerely said.

"hmmm," he hummed.

Omg~

Hala!

Hindi ba maayos pagtanggi ko?

May nasabi ba akong hindi maganda?

Natural meron!

Omaygudnes

"that's sad...but if you ever change your mind, the offer will still be open for you..."

*sigh

"thank you sir," woooh buti na lang.

"then...may I ask you a favor instead?"

"s-sure sir,"

Hoooo! buti na lang hindi siya na-offend o anuman.

"I still want to see you perform. Maybe you may give us a li'l dance performance on stage?"

Luhhh

"on stage? you mean that stage sir?" I pointed to the stage.

So dumb Sev!

"of course yes," he said laughing slightly.

"yieee! go on Sev! perform for us, for Mr. Castell! show your talent on that stage, maybe some of our trainees out there may see you as an inspiration to work harder," I blushed at what Bell have said.

Me? An inspiration?

"come on! come on! I'll prepare an introduction for you," Cath said while clapping and jumping excitedly.

"ahmmmm...hoookay,"

"YEy!" they cheered.

Haha they love me that much ah?

"Let's do this," I said rather to myself.

Mr. Castell smiled and nodded at me, he squeezed my shoulder before walking out, probably going back to his seat.

"come on! let me help you prepare!" and bago pa ako makaangal, Bell and the other girls dragged me into their dressing room.

They sat me on a chair and asked me kung ano ang sasayawin ko. I seriously don't know pa! ba't nga ba ulit ako napunta sa sitwasyon na 'to? Aish

"are all of your co-employees out there?" I asked as Kate combed my hair and braid it into my both sides.

"yes, but most of the people out there are our trainees, so you don't have to worry about how to target your audience, they are just mostly your age. Just think of a dance and song you have performed before, then maybe you can just have an impromptu choreo there,"

"omg I think I can't do that, what if I mess up? that will be embarrassing dude,"

"oh no you will not, I am sure of that," I looked up and see Clair smiling at me. She is the youngest among them, and I have known her since before. She is a former member of our dance troupe when she's  still in her senior year in high school. She's one of the officers and I am just a new member that time.

"I have seen you perform numerous times before when you're still in 7th grade on our school, and when I first saw you perform, Woop! You got our hearts dude, and since then, I became a fan, you know that girl. We always have you as our center when we have a competition, not just because you are the youngest and smallest member, but also because there's that spark and groove whenever you dance. And you know? I always watched your groups' dance videos on YouTube," we laughed at her last statement. Yes, actually she always leave a comment on our YT channel.

I smiled at her. Her words easing up my nervousness.

"thank you Clair,"

"no worries dear, I'm just so proud of you, maybe we just spent a year before, and weeks of practice now. However, a dance troupe family member will always be a dance troupe family member. You are a pride you know?"

"aww, stop the drama, you're making me emotional," I joked.

But seriously, it made my heart swell in warmth. I don't know we have that deep bond.

"SO! What will you perform?" asked Cath, I think she just finished writing her introduction for me.

Omg

I feel special naman.

"hold up sis," we looked up at Clair. She walked closer to us while scrolling down her phone.

"how about... this one," she put it in front of me before hitting the play icon.

Hmmmmm...