Chapter: 16

The girl reached behind the glass counter and pulled out a jewelry case. Eunhyuk happily took the case and showed it to me.

"Is this for me?" I questioned.

He nodded, "Mhm."

I took the case and opened it. Inside was a sliver ring with my name and Super Junior engraved in it just like the others'. Small diamond looking stones were placed around the ring and one small blue gem replaced a diamond. It almost looked like a basic wedding ring. Just a band and no extremely large gems attached to it.

My jaw dropped, "I-is this real?"

"100%" he smiled.

"Thank you Eunhyuk." I hugged him.

"So, you like it?" he asked.

"Yes! Eunhyuk, thank you a thousand times!"

"Attention all customers, the mall will be closing in precisely 5 minutes due to weather outside-" a loud announcement echoed throughout the mall.

"We should go." Eunhyuk told me talking over the announcement, "Thank you very much." he bowed to the girl.

I did the same, as we hurried out of the store and ran to the exit with the bags in our hands.

"How should we get to the car?" Eunhyuk asked looking at the rain pounding on the ground through the open doors.

I made sure the bags in my hands were closed so that nothing would get wet, "Book it!" I ran head on into the rain.

"W-wait a minute!" He yelled running behind me to the car.

Once I got to the car, I quickly grabbed the handle to the door but it was locked.

"Unlock the car!" I yelled through the loud rain.

Eunhyuk took out his keys and unlocked the car. I hoped in the passenger seat and him in the driver's seat. We were both drenched from the rain holding the bags on our laps.

* * *

Getting out of the shower I wrapped my towel around my body and grabbed the new ring I got about an hour ago. I dried my hair with a blow dryer for a minute or two, then brushed it out so that my hair wasn't messed up. Stepping out of the bathroom, I ran into Eunhyuk who was coming out of Shindong and Siwon's room from taking a shower of his own. I simply walked past him and was now getting used to seeing him with his shirt off. Living with 10 guys after about a week and a half isn't that bad...I mean I did grow up with my brother for most of my life.

I walked into my room and shut the door behind me. I looked outside before getting changed, and the rain just got worse than before. I picked out sweat pants and a tank top that had writing on it saying 'I love you' in English. The thunder outside crept me out as it got louder and heavier; the thunder sounded like it was right outside the building. I put my ring on, put my clothes in the dirty laundry pile in my room, picked them all up, and walked out into the living room with them.

"This storm is really bad isn't it?" Ryeowook asked aloud.

I put my dirty clothes in the laundry pile past the kitchen, and went back with the guys, who were all sitting in the living room.

"I hate thunder storms, they creep me out." I shivered sitting down on the couch crossing my legs into a pretzel shape.

"They said that it was a hurricane right?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Mhm~ I don't think it's a hurricane though, maybe it's just a really bad storm." Sungmin answered.

"Well, let's see what they say on TV." Yesung said turning up the TV, as I grabbed a pillow and put it on my lap.