Chapter: 7

~Studio~

I walked up to the glass doors and stared at the large place.

"This is a photography studio?"

Walking into the building I saw Siwon in the hallway.

"Siwon!" I yelled catching up to him.

He turned around to see me, "Oh~ Minae I was just heading back to the shoot."

"Really? Good thing I saw you than, this place is so big."

"That's what I said the first time I came here. Come on the shoot is this way." he said guiding me to the room.

Siwon opened the door to the room and I saw all the cameras set up.

"Wow."

"Siwon this is your last modeling take for Elle." one of the people called.

"Okay," he said, "Just wait here Minae and I'll be done with this in a few minutes."

"Will do. I'll just watch you or something."

He smiled and walked to the area where the cameras were set up.

Siwon stood there doing various poses in front of the camera while a camera was filming him.

He took off his shirt showing his abs which made my jaw drop from the sight. The camera flashes kept going off and off while the other camera kept moving to film him still. After a few minutes of his posing with his shirt off he put it back on and posed a last pose.

"Good job Siwon." the camera man said standing up.

Siwon bowed and the camera that was filming went up to him.

"I am Siwon from Super Junior and this is my style." He said to the camera and waved.

The camera guy turned the camera off, "Thanks Siwon."

Siwon went behind a screen and changed into his normal clothes.

"You ready Minae?" he asked me walked out from behind it.

"Um, yeah." I smiled.

"Good now how about we get some lunch, I didn't eat anything." He said as we walked out the studio together, "We can take my car to the galbijip restaurant a few minutes away."

Siwon and I walked to his car parked alongside of the road and drove the 5 minutes to the restaurant.

* * *

"So do you always model for Elle?" I asked eating some of my dakbulgogi.

"I model sometimes, and no not for that company." he said taking a sip of his drink, "I model for a lot of things like Cosmo, Armani, and more." he smiled.

"You sure have the body for it." I whispered to myself taking a sip of my soda.

He ate some of his food, "So what else did you do to get here?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"How'd manager hyung find you? He couldn't have just wondered the streets and found you."

"Well kind of, he said that he was walking to one of his meeting in the afternoon, about 7 months ago, and he saw a flyer for a café where I was going to perform. He went to the performance the next day and watched with the crowd of people there and after the show he came up to me and said that his name was Kim Jung Hoon and that he works for a music agency. I asked him 'Which one?' and he said 'SM entertainment.' and that he would love for me to take and audition and see if I could get a contract. He gave me his number and I went to an audition a few days later, that's where my audition tape came from." I said, "He told me that he couldn't find anyone so I would have to wait to get into SM but I signed a contract beforehand so that I could just start instead of waiting again. And one day he called me saying that he wants to talk and said that he would put me with you guys."