Chapter: 29

~Now~

Minae's POV

I walked through the door to the dorm exhausted with Eunhyuk's shoes. All I wanted to do was fall over and sleep. Spending a few hours at the dance studio helped me get rid of a lot of calories from last night, but it wasn't a good idea after a hangover and when you only get 6 hours of sleep. I drank maybe a gallon of water which wasn't a good idea because it felt like my bladder was going to pop like a bubble, so I quickly set Eunhyuk's shoes down in the shoe area, took my shoes off, ran to my bedroom, threw my bag inside and ran to the bathroom.

"My bladder feels so much better." I smiled, as I walked into my room, "I really need to get in the shower though." I bit my cheek thinking for a second looking at my bed, "Ugh, I'm taking a 10 minute shower than going to bed."

I walked out of my room and went into the bathroom where I took two towels out of the closet, took off my clothes, and hopped into the shower.

I took exactly a 10 minute shower and felt completely fresh as soon as I got out. All of my worries and sweat just washed away. Before going into my room, I blow dried my hair until it was dry enough not to wet anything. I took my clothes and walked back into my room again. I threw my clothes on the floor, got dressed into pajamas, and plopped onto my bed, and within seconds, I passed out.

* * *

Siwon's POV

"That was some after party last night." Leeteuk held his head, "I think I need to eat more hangover soup." he moaned falling on the couch and stretching out.

"How did we even get like that last night?" Ryeowook questioned from the table.

"I don't know, but somehow, we ended up everywhere." I yawned putting my elbow on the arm of the other couch and resting my head on my hand, "I still feel tried although I slept for what feels like forever."

"That's why I'm surprised Minae got up so early." Eunhyuk said sitting down next to me, "She went to sleep at 3 and got up at 9:30."

"Where is she anyway? I haven't seen her all day." Leeteuk closed his eyes while still laying down on the couch.

"I think she might be sleeping." Ryeowook said, "She just got out of the shower and hasn't come out of her room."

"She really must be a Super Girl if she can drink like a sailor, get up at 9:30, and go to the studio for 4 hours and dance with only 6 hours of sleep. I got to give her props." Leeteuk laughed.

"Unlike Kyuhyun who is still sleeping." I shook my head.

"We should go wake him up. He's been sleeping for hours." Eunhyuk exaggerated the word hours which was need since it was true.

"I'll get the water." Leeteuk sat up from the couch.

"I'll record it." I said taking out my phone.

"Yay! Time for another water prank!" Ryeowook smiled.

* * *

No One's POV

The camera crew walked through the large heavy door carrying camera and mics with the help of the SM workers from the front desk.

"If you guys need anything else please just ask us." one of the front desk workers whispered.

The crew nodded and let the workers get back to their job. The camera crew spread out in the living room being quiet as mice.

"First, we will go into Leeteuk's room then we'll have him wake the rest of the members up." the head camera man whispered.

His co-workers nodded and paused for a second.