Chapter: 36

We walked up to the platform and sat next to the rest of the team and waited for Kai to go. I sat beside Lay and Sehun. Kai stood at the starting point and looked at the course for a second then pressed the button and dash across the first obstacle. He went through the course quickly but his time was worse than mine. Kai had a time of 1 minute and 6.3 seconds.

"Looks like the top two are Eunhyuk and Minae!" Andy announced.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"They both have a time of 1 minute 1 second! We'll have them go again and then we'll pick a winner of this challenge. Kris came in second with a time of 1 minute 3.8 seconds. Chen came in second with a time of 1 minute 4.5 seconds. Kai come in last with a time of 1 minute and 6.3 seconds, and Sungmin got eliminated."

"Good Job, nuna~!" Sehun smiled at me.

I smiled back then stood up and headed back to the starting platform, leaving my towel behind. Eunhyuk was already standing there by the time I got there.

"Do you want to go first?" he asked me.

"Anni, you can go first."

He nodded and smiled at me. I stepped back so he could start the course.

"Go ahead." Andy said.

Eunhyuk waited a few seconds before he pressed the button and started. In a flash he was done with the first two obstacles and moved onto the monkey bars. We had the same strategy it looked like. We both switch sides instead of doing what most of the guys doing which is the climb onto the monkey bars and kind of walk across them but end up going upside down. He jumped down from the bars and ran up the stairs to the last obstacle. He quickly swung across the bars like a real monkey and ended with a time of 59 seconds after running down the little hill. Everyone cheered including Andy who yelled 'Daebak' into his microphone. I stood at the starting point and waited for the obstacle course to be reset. About a minute later, I was ready to go and got the 'go ahead' from Andy.

"This time I really need to beat Eunhyuk." I whispered to myself for encouragement.

"MINAE FIGHTING!!!" I looked over to see my team cheering.

"Fighting!" I yelled back and quickly pressed the button.

I sprinted across the pillars without stumbling and walked across the thin bar with ease.

It kind of felt like a movie! When the main character beats the other team in something and the moments all dramatic, except this isn't really dramatic because there is no action music. There is just cheering, but it's still a bit nail biting because of the cheering!

I jumped forward with so much force that was already in the middle of the bars almost. I grabbed the bar with my right hand and suddenly felt pain shoot through my shoulder down my arm. I sighed out an 'Ah!' from the pain, as I felt my hand slip off of the bar and made me fall to the pool about 9 to 10 feet below. All I saw was the bars above me before I hit the pool with a loud crash that sounded like it hurt. Bad. Which it did.

I stayed under the water for a second before standing up.

"Ah!" I gasped grabbing my shoulder while heading over to the edge.

I hopped out of the pool with the help of a crew member and Eunhyuk who was standing on the side.

"Are you okay? What happened? You were doing fine up until the bars!" Eunhyuk was shocked.

"I hurt my arm a bit earlier and it started hurting again when I grabbed the bar, so I let go by accident." I explained.

"Do you need a medic?" he questioned me more.