Chapter: 28

* * *

I kept my eyes closed while I was half conscious. The bright sunlight felt like I was staring straight at the sun although I still had my eyes completely closed. I fixed my position in my bed by turning my body to the left. I took a deep breath slowly, as I turned and felt exhausted from last night, so I just laid there in bed. I put my hand under the pillow like it would help support my head more, but when I did something wasn't right.

Why...Why do I smell...Donghae's Zen shampoo?

I slowly opened my eyes to see Donghae facing me about 5 inches away from my face fast asleep. He had no expression on his face, but he looked peaceful with his mouth somewhat open.

I held in my scream, as I backed away from Donghae making me fall out of his bed. I landed next to the bed with a loud thump and ended up with my face, what seemed like, glued to the floor in Donghae and Leeteuk's room.

"Ow~...." I moaned putting my left hand on the floor pushing up so my face would stop getting up close and personal with the floor.

I sat up slowly and looked around the room. Donghae was still fast sleep in his bed, I was in my pajamas, and Leeteuk wasn't here.

"Where's Leeteuk?" I asked myself quietly standing up.

I walked bare foot on the hard wood floor over to the door and opened it. After I stepped out into the hallway, I shut Donghae's door behind me and walked into the living room. I looked around the room and saw a few things out of place. The couch was a mess with a few cups on it and some of the pillows thrown on the floor, the kitchen table was also a mess with some cups and glasses, and there was someone laying on the living room floor. Wait. What?!

I walked over to the person with somewhat short, wavy, golden hair dressed in black skinny jeans, white shoes with black stripes on the sides, and a navy jacket that went down to their forearm. It took me a second before I realized who was laying past out on the floor with their body in an uncomfortable looking position.

"Wait Key?" I asked myself remembering that he wore those clothes last night, "Key~," I shook him, "Key~~!"

"Eumh~ I-nead-te-guy-ba-daor~." he mumbled with the right of his face pressed against the floor and his mouth open.

"Key~~ you have to go back to your dorm." I shook him again yawning.

He kept his eyes closed, "Ieu~."

"Did you say that you know?" I asked blinking my heavy eye lids slowly.

"Mm~." he slightly nodded his head.

"Then come on...Gaja." I pulled his left arm away from his body.

"Arasso~" he yawned slowly starting to move.

After about 2 minutes, Key was only at the door still half awake, and about one minute later, he dragged himself out of the dorm. Once the door shut behind him, I dragged my feet into the kitchen and got a glass of water. I heard a door open while I drunk the glass of water and a second later saw Eunhyuk.

"You're up early, Minae."

"Really? What time is it?" I yawned.

"It's 9:25." he told me looking at his phone.

"And what time did I go to bed last night?"

"I think around 3."

"AM?!" my eyes widened.

He nodded, "Yeah, why? Don't you remember anything?"

"No," I whined and felt like crying, "I don't remember a thing!"