Chapter: 4

Minae's POV

"I'll wake her up after I get changed." I heard someone say.

"Okay just make sure she doesn't wake up." I heard another person say.

"She's asleep."

Then I opened my eyes to see Donghae and Eunhyuk talking at the end of his bed.

I quickly shut my eyes again as Eunhyuk came over to the dresser and go his clothes. I turned to face the wall as he got changed. When he was done he walked over to me and shook me lightly.

"Minae...Minae get up." He said.

I opened my eyes and sat up.

"It's 7:30."

"Okay." I said getting out of bed.

I walked out into the living room to see everyone huddled around the table eating. I opened my suitcase and got a pair of shorts that went to my middle thighs and a green short sleeve shirt with a blue tank top. After Coming out of the bathroom I went up the guys eating breakfast.

"Minae, I made some rice and samgyetang. Do you want some?" Ryeowook said.

"Sure and does anyone know how I got into Eunhyuk's bed?" I asked sitting down at the table next to Shindong and Yesung.

Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at each other while Ryeowook put a bowl of rice and soup in front of me.

"Well, I didn't want you to be cold out here and you looked uncomfortable on the couch so I carried you into my room and I slept on the couch." Eunhyuk explained.

"Thanks but you didn't have to do that you know.... I'll eat well!" I said digging into the stew and rice.

"Well you needed your sleep for today, I mean we do have to record 5 songs today and show you dance moves." Donghae said to me.

"Yeah I guess so but don't do that tonight than."

"Okay, so you guys will record the songs today with her and then go to the dance studio. And on Wednesday we are all scheduled for the dance rehearsals so we could all practice than as well." Leeteuk said.

"If you need any of us just call too." Shindong added, "You are probably going to be at the recording studio late."

Sungmin came out for his bedroom and walked up to the table, "That was Jung Hoon. He said that you guys have an appointment at the salon." He said pointing to me, Donghae, and Eunhyuk.

"So we have to add that to the things to do." I said putting my chopsticks down.

"The appointment is at 8 o'clock, so I would hurry." Sungmin said.

Donghae looked at his phone in his hand, "It's 7:45 already."

"I still have to brush my teeth." Eunhyuk said.

"Yeah, me too." I replied.

"Well, come on ! We can't be late." Donghae said

I got up and opened my suitcase looking for my tooth brush when I remembered I don't have one anymore.

"Uh, guys I have a problem. I don't have a tooth brush, hair brush or anything how am I supposed to get ready.

"How did you get ready yesterday?" Siwon asked me.

"Well, there was a crazy house keeper that kicked me out of my apartment before I could grab my stuff, after I got ready."

"There should be an extra tooth brush under the sink in our bathroom." Kyuhyun told me.