Chapter: 23

They gave me a confused look, but after a second, they looked surprised.

"Are you Minae?" Zhou Mi asked.

I nodded, "Mhm!"

"Wow~ it's nice to finally meet you." Henry said.

"You too." I smiled at them.

"So, where were you at?" Zhou Mi asked."

"Me and the guys were at a modeling thing for the past few hours, but I don't think they are home yet because they went out to get food."

"That probably explains why no one answered." Henry said dumbfounded.

"To get into the dorm do you use your left or right hand?" Zhou Mi looked at me.

"You use your right hand's index finger." I told them.

"See, I told you to use your other hand!" Zhou Mi told Henry.

"Well, it's been forever since I've been here!" he fought back.

"Here, let's just go inside." I laughed going in between them and opening the door.

I held the door open for them, as they rolled their luggage into the dorm one at a time.

"This place hasn't changed at all!" Henry smiled looking at the shoes in order all around the shoe area.

"I think the guys got more shoes." Zhou Mi laughed.

I followed behind them, as they went into the living room. They walked past the kitchen and into the hallway where the washer and dryer were.

"Huh?" I said confused following them.

"Our rooms are back here." Zhou Mi said.

"Really?! I've been back here a few times but never noticed those doors!" I said looking at the two doors next to the washer and dryer.

* * *

When the guys came home, about 5 minutes later, they brought me some of the soybean soup, which I devoured in seconds. Seeing Zhou Mi and Henry was a surprise to the other members like it was for me. Since the guys and I have been out all day modeling and running around, we got into the showers one at a time to have some time to ourselves. Donghae and Eunhyuk went first, then it was Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Kangin, Ryeowook, Yesung, even Henry and Zhou Mi. The last people that took a shower were Siwon, Shindong and I.

Donghae's POV

"So, how was China guys?" Kangin asked Henry and Zhou Mi, as everyone sat on the couch except for Siwon, Shindong, and Minae.

"It was...exciting but long..." Zhou Mi confessed, "I am just happy to be back here!"

"I can't wait to sleep in my own bed." Henry said dreamily.

"Well, I could imagine all the things you guys did," Siwon said, "I mean going all over China? That's exhausting."

"Tell me about it." Henry sighed, "So, what did you guys do about Minae when she first came here?"

"We didn't have a room for her at first, but then we moved some things out of the music room and just made that her bedroom." Sungmin said.

"Oh, so she has everything she needs?" Zhou Mi questioned.

"Yeah, Eunhyuk took her shopping the other day too." I nudged him with my elbow.

"I just got her clothes and stuff." he smiled.