Chapter: 11

"Lee J-Joon!" I said getting up from the couch.

"Hey, it's nice to finally meet you." he smiled.

"You too! I am actually a really big fan of MBLAQ," I smiled greatly.

He laughed once, "Really? That's nice to here."

"Yeah, so you're on tonight's show?" I asked him.

"Yup. Didn't you see me? I was over there with G dragon, Taecyeon and Mir."

"Oh, no, I was looking for people but I couldn't see half of them because they weren't facing my direction." I frowned.

"Oh, well let me introduce you to them then." he smiled leading me over to the group, "Guys this is-"

"Minae!!" Mir yelled.

"So, we meet you for the first time." G Dragon smiled.

"Yeah... This feels weird though. I know who you guys are, but you just know me because of my new debut."

"Are you one of our fans?" Taecyeon asked me.

"Of course 2PM? Who doesn't listen to you guys...Bigbang, and MBLAQ, I would die without your music." I smiled.

They smiled greatly, "You can rap to I heard." Mir said.

"Yeah a little. In like one song I rap."

When I said that another two guys came to the group.

"K.Will and Tablo!" Taecyeon said with his arms up in the air.

"Hey dongsengs!" K.Will said wrapping his arm around Lee Joon.

"Hyungs this is Minae from Super Junior." G Dragon introduced me.

"Oh~ So your Minae," Tablo said, "Nice to meet you."

"Same here." K.Will bowed slightly.

"Aigoo~ you guys are both an inspiration to me I can't believe I'm meeting you." I bowed back.

We stood there and talked until they called us out to go on stage. The six main guests that appear every week were already on the stage, so I waited with Lee Joon and the others. They put little black microphones on the sides of our shirts and fixed our hair and outfits for little imperfections.

I waited for them to announce the show opening when I saw Onew and Jonghyun on the other side across from us with a couple other people but, like before I could make out who they were.

"...And now! Time to introduce our special Strong Heart guests for tonight!" I heard one of the MCs say.

The guys got directed into place first then it was me last with G Dragon.

"G Dragon!" he yelled as one of G Dragon's songs played loudly.

I saw him walk out from afar then got in place where he was standing for my entry.

"Lastly! Super Junior's newest member, Kim Minae!" the other MC yelled as the music quickly changed to one of Super Junior's songs.

I stepped out from the large moving screen doors in front of me, and saw everyone dancing from the music so I start to dance a little while walking through the dark space where everyone was sitting. I went to the first seat that I saw was open, the front row.

"This is Strong Heart!" Shin Dongyeop said to the camera.

The music ended and they turned on the lights so that you could see everyone now.