Chapter: 32

Minae's POV

Yesung and I ran out of the elevator doors before they completely opened. Running into the tiled hallway, we both looked around for Eunhyuk and Ryeowook, but they weren't in sight. Yesung was ahead of me and ran up to the doors that led to the pool area. He quickly pressed his thumb against the keypad and pulled on the doors.

"Ugh! Come on!" he pulled, but they didn't budge.

"Yesung, the door is broken!" I pointed at the sign that was barely noticeable on the glass door.

"Ugh- come on!" he grabbed my wrist.

We ran to the left where the studio and café were, as he kept a hold of my wrist. All you could here was the tapping of your feet on the tiled floor, as we ran down the hallway and turned a sharp left. I looked past Yesung down to the glass door at the end of the hallway.

"Where are we going?!" I asked, as I ran quickly behind him.

"There is another entrance to the pool." he told me, as we came close to the end of the hallway.

He stopped suddenly and pointed to a door that was about a foot deep in the wall. He quickly went up to the door and pushed.

"It- it won't budge!" he gritted his teeth pushing the door hard.

I leaned up against the door with him and pushed too.

"Ugh! This door is so hard to open!" I pushed hard.

"Here. On the count of three." Yesung said.

I nodded, "One."

"Two." he said.

"THREE!" we both said banging on the door with our upper arms while leaning on it.

The door flung open making both me and Yesung almost fall forward, but we both caught ourselves.

"Okay, let's go." he said hurrying around a bench that was there and to a different door about 10 feet away, as I followed behind him. He pulled open that door which exposed the large pool.

"I never knew that there was another entrance to the pool." I said as we walked onto the warm tiles.

"Yeah, it was so hard to open because that's just another door in case the other door is broken or there is a fire, so I've only used it once or twice because of the broken door. There is another one on the other sid- wait." he paused.

"What?"

"Sh...Listen." he said, as I listened closely.

I listened and heard a large slam, "What was that?"

"I think they used the other do-" Yesung got cut off by Eunhyuk and Ryeowook running out of a room.

"Yah!" the four of us yelled in unison pointing at each other from across the pool.

Quickly, we all looked at each other, took our shirts off then jumped into the deep pool. I sunk down into the pool while I held my breath and kept my eyes closed. After I came up to the surface, I opened my eyes and wiped the access water away from my eyes.

"We won!" Ryeowook yelled.

"No, we did!" I argued.

"I think we jumped in at the same time actually." Eunhyuk furrowed his eyebrows and looked like he was thinking.

"Really?" Yesung questioned, "You sure?"

"Actually, yeah, I think we did." I said while floating in the water next to Yesung.