Chapter 26

Harry's POV

I open my eyes. I turn and cuddle up against Draco. He sighs and runs his hand over my bare back. "Did we really do that last night?" I ask.

Draco laughs, "Yeah. I told you you weren't going to die a virgin." I laugh too. "I'm glad it was with you." I say. He nods, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

I get up and walk to the closet. I slip on the outfit that the school provided for the third task. I walk out of the closet and Draco is in the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and he's brushing his teeth. I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth.

When we're both ready we walk to breakfast together. We get to the Great Hall and we sit at the Gryffindor table. "Are you nervous, Harry?" Ron says once we sit down. "Kind of." I say.

After breakfast we head to the Quidditch pitch. Hedges higher than 10 feet have been planted. "Champions to your stage." Dumbledore's voice rings through the pitch.

Draco kisses me. He pulls back, "You're going to make it." He leans in and kisses me again. 3 or 4 kisses later Draco let's me go to my stage.

"In the middle of this maze is a cup. The first one to touch it will win." Dumbledore says. "Harry and Cedric get to go first since they're in first place."

A cannon goes off and I rush inside the maze. It's foggy and dark. I pull out my wand. "Lumos." I mumble. A light appears at the end of my wand.

I hear screaming then a red light shoots up into the sky. "Fleur." I mumble to myself. I continue through the maze.

I turn a corner and Viktor is fighting a dragon about 8 feet tall.

You could take control of the dragon.

How do you suspect I do that?

It will take a lot of power and strength.

You helping me is technically cheating but tell me.

Well you imperi the dragon or use your Neko sense.

Neko sense? What's that?

I'll explain after just look the dragon in the eyes and like really hard about taking control of the dragon.

Okay.

I look the dragon in the eye and think about taking control of the dragon. Once I know I've done it I get on the dragon. He rides to the center of the maze.

I get off of the dragon and go to get the cup. Cedic appears. "Hey, Harry." He says.

"You should take the prize. You were here first." I say. He shakes his head, "No, you're a better player than I am. You should take it."

"Same time?" I ask. He nods and we both reach out our hands. We grab the cup and everything starts swirling around us.

"It's a portkey." Cedric yells. The next thing I know we're in an empty graveyard.

Sorry. If I'm updating too much. I have nothing better to do right now. Vote, comment, and share.