Chapter 21

Harry's POV

Cameron shoves me to the ground.

I quickly get to my feet. "Leave me alone or else," I say. Cameron scoffs, "I'm not afraid of you."

"You should be. You never know what he's capable of." Draco says walking up behind me.

Cameron laughs, "What? I'm capable of doing the same thing as you are. Wands work the same way doesn't matter what it's made of."

"That's where you're wrong Mr. Smith." Mr. Ollivander walks up to us. "Wands work differently in ever sort of matter. It doesn't matter if they're made the same or not." Mr. Ollivander says.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Ollivander. My apologies." Cameron says. "I hope there's no trouble over here. There's no trouble right?" Mr. Ollivander says.

"No sir. No trouble at all. Just some friends having a chat." Cameron says.

I scoff, "Yeah okay." Mr. Ollivander looks at me. "Harry, you're needed in Hog's Head." He says and I nod.

I grab Draco's hand and we go to Hog's Head together. Once inside we sit at a table.

A waitress comes by and asks what we would like to drink. Draco and I order butterbeer.

After a few cups of butterbeer we head back to the dormitory. Draco unlocks the door and as soon as we get inside I push him against the door.

I kiss him passionately. He swipes his tongue on my lip and I open my mouth to him. He roams every part of my mouth.

I tug on his shirt and he takes it off in one swift motion. He goes back to kissing me and we trail to the bed. I fall back on the bed and Draco climbs on top of me.

Draco starts kissing my neck finding my sweet spot. I moan at the contact of his lips on my skin. I pull my shirt off.

"No. Harry, we can't," Draco mumbles against my skin. "What? Why? What's wrong?" I ask.

"I can't. I want to believe me. I do but we can't." Draco says. I pout, "I'm ready for it."

Draco shakes his head, "Don't give me that look." He kisses my temple. "Fine. I'll sleep on the couch then." I grab my pillow and walk to the couch.

"Babe, don't be like this. I know you can't sleep without me. Just come back to the bed." Draco says.

I lay down on the couch and close my eyes. "Fine." He turns off the light and lays in bed.

I toss and turn a few times trying to find a comfortable spot. Finally I sigh and give up. I grab my pillow and walk back to the bed.

"Couldn't even last 10 minutes," Draco says. "Can it, Malfoy." I lay as far away from Draco as I can.

He scoffs and pulls me close until our bodies are touching. He wraps his arm around my waist and puts in the head in my neck.

I soon fall asleep with the thoughts of my Draco in my head.

Sorry, it's a short chapter. I wrote it within an hour, so if there are mistakes I'm sorry. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.