Chapter 13

I saw the picture above when I was scroll through Pinterest. I immediately thought that I have to tell my readers about this. I feel like I laughed WAY too hard at this though.

Harry's POV

I'm the last person to go. Dumbledore pats my back. "Good luck Harry." The cannon goes off and I walk out of the tent into the ginormous pit. I see the golden egg and I go to walk to it, but I stop when I hear a very loud roar. The dragon roars once more and stands over the egg. She blows fire in my direction. I jump behind a rock before it can touch me.

I pull out my wand and yell. 'Accio Firebolt.' I turn around and face the horntail. She blows fires at me again. I dodge it and fly towards the egg. Catching the dragon off guard. I reach my arm out before I can get the egg my sleeve catches fire. I gasp and pat the fire out.

The dragon's chain breaks and she flies towards me. I fly away from her. I look behind me not paying to what's in front of me.

I run into a building, I grab the edge of the window, I look down, and instantly regret it. I close my eyes tightly. My fingers are slipping.

Love, are you okay?

Draco!? I forgot I could talk to you through my thoughts.

Yeah. Are you okay?

Um... Not exactly. I'm kinda hanging from the edge of a building, but I'm fine.

Fine! Hanging from the edge of a building isn't fine. I'll be there in a second.

No! Draco doesn't come. I need to pass this task. Don't do anything!

To late. I'm already on my way.

DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY TURN AROUND RIGHT NOW! IF YOU DON'T SO HELP ME...  I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN.

I can practically hear your yelling.

Good. That's how you know I'm serious.

Ugh! Fine.

I reach for my firebolt, but it's a little too far. "Ugh!" I start to swing my body to try to reach for it. my fingers slip and I start falling. I pull out my wand and yell, "Accio Firebolt!" 

I close my eyes and prepare for the impact on the ground, but it never comes. I open my eyes and I'm on my firebolt.

I sigh in relief. I swoop down and grab the golden egg. Everyone cheers as I hold up the egg.

Time Skip (Sorry I'm lazy)

Fred and George lift me up as the Gryffindor cheers. "Open it!" Everyone chants. "OK! OK!" Everyone goes quiet. I open the egg and VERY loud screeching is heard.

Everyone closes their ears while I struggle to close the egg. Once the egg is closed everyone sighs in relief. "The party is just starting!" George yells. Fred conjures music, and everyone starts dancing.

At around 11 Professor McGonagall comes in. "Sorry everyone. Party's over. Lights out in 5 minutes." She yells. We clean up the party, and everyone disappears into their dormitories.

I go to the dormitory that I share with Ron, Neville, and Dean. I change into my nightclothes and lay in my bed.

I fall asleep with the thoughts of my precious Draco Lucius Malfoy.

Okay. Short Chapter I know, but I promised that I would have a chapter out before New Years'. So here you go.