Chapter 22

Harry's POV

"So, the Yule Ball is in 2 days. Do you have something to wear?" Draco asks me. "Huh? Oh yeah. I do." I say.

It's been almost a month since Draco and I had that fight in the dormitory.

"Are you even listening to me?" Draco snaps his fingers in front of my face. "What? Yeah. I'm listening." I say.

"Then what did I say?" Draco says crossing his arms. "Stuff about the Yule Ball," I reply. Draco scoffs, "I was saying that you're going to come with me to get my tux fitted tomorrow."

"Are you not wearing dress robes?" I ask Draco. He shakes his head, "If you would've been listening you would have heard me say that dress robes are too heavy and I don't like it."

I nod, "Why have you been zoning out on me?" Draco puts his hand on my arm. "I guess I just have a lot on my mind." I shrug.

Truth is I do have a lot on my mind. I've been having a reoccurring nightmare.

Nightmare

"Draco? Where are you?" I call out to the quiet dark room. Deep laughing echoes through the room.

"You think I actually like you?" Draco's voice echoes through the room along with a laugh.

"Draco?" I call out again. I reach in my pocket to try and find my wand, but it's gone. "You were just a game. I used you to get closer to knowing your plans on defeating Lord Voldemort."

"And I turned around and told those plans to him, so he would gain my trust. Now I'm the most powerful death eater ever."

Another laughs rings through the room. "Prepare to die Harry James Potter. Avada Kedavra."

A flash of green light brightens the room and hits me in the chest. Then everything goes dark.

End of nightmare

"If you ever just want to talk you can come to me." Draco rubs my back. I shake my head, "I'm fine. I think I'm going to go take a shower."

I get up, grab some clothes, and make my way to the bathroom. I start the water, a strip of my clothes, and get in the shower.

I stand there letting the warm water run down my back. There's a knock on the door. "Love, are you all right. You've been in there for 30 minutes."

"Uh... yeah. I'm fine." I finish my shower and get dressed. I dry my hair the best I can. I walk out of the bathroom with my dirty clothes in one hand.

I throw the clothes in the hamper and go to the bedroom. "Dray?" I call out. I walk into the bedroom to find Draco already asleep on the bed.

I turn off the light and get in bed with him. As soon as I get in bed Draco migrates towards me. He puts his arm over my waist and cuddles into my side.

I sigh and wrap my arm around him. I stare at the ceiling for a while. I finally look at the clock beside me. 4:28 A.M. Shit!

I relax and fall asleep. Draco wakes me the next morning. I look at the clock to see what time it is. 7:05 A.M.

Damn I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night. "You look tired, Love. You okay?" Draco says and I nod. "Yeah. I'm fine."

He nods, "Okay." He then goes to the bathroom. While he's in the bathroom I change into clothes for the day.

Draco comes out of the bathroom as I'm pulling a shirt on. "We're going to Diagon Alley to get my tux fitted today. Are you ready?"

I nod, "Yeah. How are we getting there?" I ask. He pulls out a bucket, "Floo powder." I shake my head, "No. The last time I traveled by Floo powder it didn't end well."

He laughs, "That's why we'll be traveling together." Draco grabs my hand with one hand and grabs a handful of Floo powder with the other.

I grab a handful of Floo powder and step into the fireplace with Draco. "Diagon Alley," Draco says and we both throw our powder on the ground.

I close my eyes so I don't get motion sick. I hear a bell ring and I open my eyes. "Madam Malkin! I'm here for my fitting." Draco says.

"Draco I owled you saying I that I'm going to have to reschedule your appointment to next week." Madam Malkin says.

"You see my father didn't pay you 6,640,000 galleons for you to push my appointment back. Besides the ball is in 2 days I need it now." Draco says.

Madam Malkin nods and leads us to a back room. She puts Draco on a stool. Then guides me to a stool as well. I look at Draco and he shrugs.

After the measurements she goes to a back room and comes back with 2 tuxedoes in hand. She hands me one and closed the curtain around me.

I slip on my clothes and into the tux. I straighten my black bow tie and pull the curtain back. Draco is already in his tux being praised by Madam Malkin.

Draco looks at me, "Whoa." He looks me up and down. "You look amazing." I smile sheepishly.

"These are the ones then?" She says. Draco nods and straightens his tie.

I step back into the curtain and change into my original clothes. We go to the front of the store with our tuxedoes in hand.

We floo power back to our dormitory. I hang our tuxedoes in the closet.

New chapter! I decided to update a little early. I don't know if any of y'all like Cole Sprouse if you do follow my girl ColeSprouseFan21 she's writing a fanfiction on him. It's still editing just check it out if you don't like it you don't have to read it.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Oh yeah and if you're not following me go ahead and do so.

BTW I'll still be updating on Friday.