Chapter 23

Harry's POV

I walk into the Great Hall, Draco's arm wrapped around mine. The tables were pushed to the side and a buffet is spread out across one of the tables.

Draco puts his hand on my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder.
We dance around the Great Hall. He dips me and I laugh. He leans down and places a kiss on my lips.

"You hungry?" Draco says and I nod. He goes and gets us food while I find a place to sit. He comes over to the table with all our friends.

He sets a plate in front of me. Chocolate covered strawberries. "You remembered." I smile at Draco. "How could I forget?" I kiss Draco's cheek and eat a chocolate-covered strawberry.

"Wait. What?" Pansy says. "On our second date Draco bought chocolate covered strawberries shipped from a factory in America. Ever since then I've been in love with chocolate-covered strawberries." I say.

I lift another strawberry to my mouth and eat it. "My love, do you want to dance?" He says. I grab a napkin and wipe my mouth. I grab his hand we go dance around the Great Hall.

After we dance I grab a firewhiskey for Draco and me I. We sit back down and talk to our friends. I finish my drink and yawn. I check my watch to see that it's 10:27 P.M.

I stand, "I'm off. Draco are you coming?" He nods and stands up. We walk back to our dormitory hand in hand.

When we get in the dormitory I flop on the bed. "Nope. Get up. You need to change. You don't want to wrinkle that tux." I groan and get up. I change into my nightclothes and flop on the bed.

Draco crawls in beside me and lays his head on my bareback. He sighs, "I had fun tonight." I mock his sigh, "I did too." Draco kisses my cheek. "Goodnight, Love."

I fall asleep after he says that. I wake up the next morning and Draco is in the shower. I go into the kitchen and start making pancakes.

Arms wrap around my waist. "What are you making, Love?" Draco whispers in my ear. "Blueberry pancakes." I hand him a plate and he smiles at me. "My favorite."

After we eat I rinse off the dishes and the dormitory door swings open. "Harry, mate, you need to come to see this. You got a lot of presents in the Gryffindor common room." Ron says.

"Presents? What day is it?" I ask Ron. "Christmas. Now come on." I slip on a shirt grab Draco and go to the Gryffindor house with Ron.

We enter and there's a lot of red and gold presents in a pile. "Are these for me?" I ask. Ron nods and I start opening them.

After I'm done Draco, Ron, Hermione, and I take the gifts to my dormitory.

I slip on the sweater that Mrs. Weasley made for me. We go down to the Great Hall for breakfast. After breakfast we go outside and play in the snow.

I throw a snowball at Draco and he falls to the ground. I laugh, "I thought cats always land on their feet." He groans and rubs his forehead. He then throws one at me.

"We do. That was just a distraction, so I could get payback." He smirks at me.

I smile and throw one at his face.  "Oh, It is on, Potter." We start throwing snowballs at each other.

I run towards him wrap my arms around his waist and throw both of us on the ground. We both start laughing.

He sighs, "I love you so much, Potter." He turns towards me and kisses my lips.

"I love you," I say after we pull apart.

Yay! Sorry, it's long since I've posted. This quarantine thing has my school work messed up.
Don't forget to comment, vote, and share.