Chapter 16

Harry's POV

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, I'm in love with you," I say. Draco smiles at me, "I love you too, Harry." I take his face into my hands and place a kiss on his lips.

People around us start clapping and cheering. He pulls out of the kiss and rests his forehead against mine. We both have giant smiles on our faces.

"You do realize that we just became a public relationship right?" I say. He nods, "I do." I give him a short, sweet, kiss on the lips.

"Draco? Your dating Harry?" Blake another one of Draco's friends says. "You know how I feel about him." Blake runs off. I look over at Draco and raise an eyebrow.

"I'll be right back," Draco says walking off. "Wait." I grab his arm and pull him into a quick kiss.
As soon as the kiss is over he runs in the direction of Blake.

I stand there awkwardly for a few seconds. I look around smiling awkwardly. I nod and walk to the library. "Hey, Potter." Cedric Diggory yells out to me.

"Thanks for telling me what the first task is. To repay the favor I just wanna tell you that the prefect's bathroom, by the kitchen, isn't a bad place for a bath."

I nod and walk away from Cedric, trying to avoid all of the awkwardness.

"So, Potter and Malfoy. I would've never guessed that the enemies would actually be lovers. Can't wait and see what Malfoy's father thinks of this." Blaise Zabini says.

I growl, "Leave Draco's family out of this." A hand goes to my shoulder and I look over to see Draco standing there.

"My father knows about us. Not that it's any of your business." Draco sneers. Blaise scoffs, "So you wouldn't mind if I were to bring it up around your father."

Draco shrugs, "Go for it." Blaise scoffs and walks away. "Are you okay?" I turn to Draco. He nods, "But we might want to tell Father soon."

"Harry!" I turn to the sound of my name. Hermione is running towards me with a red-faced Ron following her.

"We just heard that you and Malfoy made your relationship public. Congratulations!" She says when she's in front of me.

"I still don't believe that you and Malfoy are together," Ron says. I raise an eyebrow, and turn towards Draco. I smash my lips on his.

At first he's caught off guard, but he soon melts into the kiss. We pull apart and I look at Ron. Who's jaw is hanging open.

I smile at him, "Enough proof?" He nods. "Is he going to be hanging out with us now?" Ron says.

I shrug, "Draco just kind of does whatever he wants, He might hang out with us, he might not."

Ron nods. Pansy comes running up, "If we're confessing who we love. I love Hermione Granger."

Everyone gasps. "Pansy? You like Hermione?" Draco says. She blushes and nods. Hermione looks at the floor and blushes. "Hermione." Ron's voice cracks.

"I'm in love with Neville." Luna Lovegood yells. Everyone starts yelling who they're in love with.

I groan and hide my face in my hands when a few people yell my name. Draco laughs and places a hand on my cheek. "It doesn't matter who else loves you. I'll always love you more."

He places a kiss on my lips. I smile at him when we pull apart. "What was that thing with Blake?" I say. Draco just shrugs, "It was nothing."

I nod, but the subject still remains on my mind. "So? A public relationship? What about your dad?" I ask Draco once we get to my dormitory.

"My father can shove it. I don't care what he says as long as I can be with you." Draco says.

I smile at him, and he smiles back at me. Suddenly, a red piece of paper known as a howler swoops in and stops in front of Draco.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!!! HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!? YOU'VE RUINED THE MALFOY REPUTATION!!! PLUS YOU HAVE A GUEST HERE AT THE MANOR THAT'S NOT VERY HAPPY WITH YOU AT THE MOMENT! DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND DON'T COME HOME!" Draco's father's voice yells.

Draco bursts into tears, "I'm a terrible son." He sobs. "No Draco. You're not a bad son. Your father is just a bad dad."

We lay down on the bed, and I wrap my arms around him. His sobs soon turn into quiet hiccups.

After 15 minutes his hiccups die down and it's just soft breathing. I fall asleep to the sound of Draco's soft snores.

Public Relationship? How do you feel about this chapter?