Chapter 9

Draco's POV

She shrugs and I storm over there. She grabs my arm real quickly, she pushes me behind a bush.

"What are you doing? You can't go over there no one knows about you and Potter." Pansy whisper yells.

"The Weasley girl is to close to my Harry," I whisper back. She sighs "You need to learn how to control your temper." Pansy says.

I roll my eyes at her. "Draco Lucius Malfoy you do not roll your eyes at me."

I sigh and stand from the bush. I straighten out my hair and tie.

Weasley girl is being to close.

Can you calm down? Please. It's not like I like her.

I know but she's to close and my protectiveness side is coming out.

I'll tell her to scoot over some.

Thanks love.

You're welcome.

I watch as Harry leans over and tells the Weasley girl something. She nods and scoots a couple of inches away from him. I nod and smile to myself. He looks behind him and sees me I flash him one of my famous pearly white smiles. He smiles to himself and looks away.

I walk with Pansy to an empty tree. I climb up it and relax. "Comfy?" Pansy asks. "Mmhm." I hum. I close my eyes and run my fingers through my blonde hair. I sigh and fall asleep.

Short chapter I know but I'm going to be grounded from my IPad and Phone for a while. Maybe 2 days 4 days at the most, but when I do I will immediately start writing another chapter. I'm sorry much love and support to my readers.