Chapter 25

Harry's POV

"The third task is tomorrow," I tell Draco. We're currently sitting in the room of requirement. "Yeah." He replies. "I think it's best if you don't show," I mumble.

"Why wouldn't I go?" Draco replies. "I could die and I don't want you to be there if I do," I say. Draco scoffs, "Trust me when I say this, Love, it'll be way better if I am there."

"Draco, listen to me please. I don't want you to show up because if I do die I don't want that stress on you," I say. "Love, I'm going. You can't stop me." I sigh and nod.

"Come on. We're going on a walk." Draco grabs my hand and we walk outside together. "Where are we going?" I ask. Draco shushes me.

He leads me into the forbidden forest. "Why are we in the forbidden forest? This place is forbidden for a reason," I say. "We're going for a run," Draco says.

"Umm... Yeah. You know I don't run." I reply. "Not in human form. In your cat form." Draco shifts into his cat form. "How do I do that?"

Close your eyes and relax.

I sigh and close my eyes. I relax all of my muscles.

You should start to feel popping on your bones. It shouldn't hurt but try to stay relaxed.

I feel a bone in my arm pop. I jump then relax.

Okay. Open your eyes.

I open my eyes and look around. The ground seems to be closer. Everything around me appears to be bigger.

Am I a cat?

Yes, you are. Now come on.

Draco starts walking away I run to catch up with him. "Where are we going?" I ask. He shushed me again. I huff and stare at the ground.

I stop and get a bright idea. I run to Draco and tackle him to the ground. He growls and somehow switches to were he has pinned me.

I lick his cheek and he gets off of me. I tackle his again and sit on him. He growls.

30 minutes later

Draco and I rush back to Hogwarts. We shifted back into our human forms. I grab his hand and we rush to the dormitory.

Once we get there he pins me to the wall. He starts kissing me passionately. He kisses my neck and lead us to the bed and we fall back on the bed.

"I thought you said you weren't ready?" I ask him. "If you're going to die tomorrow you're definitely not going to die a virgin." He says.

Draco goes back to kissing my neck. I pull my shirt off and so does he. My fingers run through his hair as he kisses me.

A knock sounds on the door. We both groan and Draco gets up. He opens the door. "What?" He pants. "We were wanting to know if you wanted to join us. We're going to Hogsmeade." A voice says.

"Really, Granger? Sure we'll be there shortly." He then closes the door. He runs his fingers through his hair. "Cock blocker." He mumbles and I laugh.

"We're going to finish his later tonight." Draco says slipping on a shirt. I do the same and we go to the front doors.

Hermione, Ron, Draco, and I head to Hogsmeade. We get to a store and we all go our separate ways. I pick out some books for Hermione, some new chess pieces for Ron.

I venture to the counter to pay for the items. When I get there I see the best thing in the world. It's a ring. It has a snake and a lion swirling around each other.

"Can I look at that ring?" I ask the store clerk. She nods and hands me the ring. I slip it on my finger then take it off. "Can I buy it. Please." I ask.

She nods and adds it to my purchase. I give her the money and bag up my items. I go find Draco. "Hey, Baby. I have something for you. Will you walk with me?" I say once I find him.

He nods and we walk together. I find a bench and sit down. "What's up?" Draco says. I pull the ring out of the bag. It's in a box so he can't see what it is.

"I have something for you. " I open my hand so he can see the box. "We're a little young to be married but I happily accept." He jokes.

"This is a serious moment." I open the box to show the ring. He gasps, "It's beautiful. I didn't get you anything."

"I want you to promise me that if I die tomorrow you won't hold onto me. You'll find someone else and be happy with them." I say. "I can't promise that because you won't die." Draco replies.

"Babe, this is serious. If I do survive this is a promise ring. If I don't survive you need to get rid of it." I say. He sighs and nods. I slip the ring on his right hand ring finger.

He hugs me, "You'll survive. I know you will." He whispers in my ear. "Now, come on. We're going to eat dinner so we can finish what we started earlier." Draco stands and grabs my hand.

We head back to Hogwarts. We enter and he follows me to the Gryffindor table. We sit down and eat our dinner.

When we're both done he rushes me to the dormitory. Once we're inside he kisses my neck. We fall back on the bed and I strip off my shirt.

The book is almost over. 😨😭
But don't worry there is still 5 to 10 chapters left and get this. THERE'S GOING TO BE A SECOND BOOK!!!! Anyways, vote, comment, and share.

Also shout out cameron_cipher
Go follow.

Draco Is A Cat!? (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें