chap 31: drugs

She dances to beat, moving her hands slowly as Axel wraps his arms around her, releasing her as she twirls, placing her hands on her hips as she turns again, joyfully

 She dances to beat, moving her hands slowly as Axel wraps his arms around her, releasing her as she twirls, placing her hands on her hips as she turns again, joyfully.  She feels music in her, pulsing through her as she moves. She appreciates music, and it allows her to drown out her thoughts. She melts into his embrace, allowing his arms to wrap around her. It has been several hours, and somehow, she finds herself enjoying Axel's presence. Lena is sitting on the couch beside her, on another one of Axel's friends, flirting with him, wrapping her blonde hair around her fingers, staring into his eyes deeply.

 Alexis does not know how many drinks she has poured down her mouth. All she knows is that barely anything is comprehensible to her anymore. Colors melt in front of her eyes into a blur. She presses her lips to the side of the Axel's lips, narrowly missing his lips. He chuckles, adjusting her position slightly. He has not had as many drinks as her, and he is clearly more sober.

 She slowly attempts to stand, forcing herself to steady. To her surprise, she is still able to walk in a straight line, and she beelines towards the bathroom, pushing through sweaty bodies. She hates sweaty bodies, and she finds the amount of people disgusting. She stares around the bathroom slowly, making sure that nobody else is occupying before she closes the door, slowly pressing her head against the mirror. Her eyes are sunken, and she looks exhausted.

 Someone bangs on the door, and she places some water on her face, effectively removing any makeup she has on her face. Her face looks perfectly fine and clear, and she wonders why she even bothers to wear makeup. It changes almost nothing but gives her longer lashes. She finally opens the door, and colors still blur in front of her as she runs into someone, forcing herself to stand upright as the person shoves past her.

"Watch yourself" She mutters as she shifts, and she meets the gaze of the person she'd just bumped into, sighing deeply as she recognizes them. Even if she was on cocaine, she would never miss Parker Astor's poised face, staring back at her. He arches an eyebrow as she chuckles, and she spots a slight bit of rage in his gaze, but more, she can see his amusement as he watches her expression slowly. His eyes never leave hers.

 She slowly sways on her feet, "What?" She snaps drunkenly, her voice slurring as she speaks.

 He just rolls his eyes, "Nothing" He replies, and he shoves past her as he enters the bathroom. She is left in silence outside the bathroom, completely alone. She can barely think, much less see several feet in front of her, so she attempts to stumble forward to where she came from.

 She does not see it coming when someone shoves her onto the side of the wall, glaring at her. Blair, her eyes narrowed, as she holds Alexis against the wall roughly. Alexis usually, would easily be able to fight back. But her capabilities are at an all time low and she has no faith in her body. She silently stares up at Blair, attempting to steady herself. It works, sort of, and she is able to balance slightly.

 Blair's grip is unyielding, rough, "I have something for you," Blair hisses, and she forces Alexis to open her mouth, refusing to allow her to move. Alexis writhes under her grasp, but as soon as the pill is in her mouth, she can barely struggle. Eric emerges from beside Blair, picking up Alexis easily, as if she is a soft toy. Alexis stares at Blair for a second, confused.

"What is going on?" She asks, and she has no memory of the past four minutes. She does not remember anything that has happened. She doesn't even know why she is here, besides them. Last she remembered, she hated Eric. Why is she beside him? 

 She groans as her stomach turns, "Hey, put me down" She demands, and once she is set on the ground, her fingers are heavy, and she can barely move. She forces herself up slightly, but someone shoves her to the ground again. She takes a few deep breaths now, hyperventilating as she sits on the ground in silence. Her muscles are slowing down, as if they are not her own anymore. She does not know what is going on. She's breathing loudly,

 Eventually, someone picks her up, setting her against a bed. She lays on it silently, unable to move. It is not long before she drifts off, into sleep. When she awakens, she is greeted by cold water, splashed on her face. Her body is sore, and her mind is not clear. She grasps for her keys, which she easily finds in her front pocket. Someone is beside her, but she cannot make out the figure clearly. As soon as they are in her hands, she attempts to get up, but her attempt is futile. For several minutes, she sits, in silence, unable to move. Her lips draw in a thin line. She hates this.

She has no idea what is going on.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

 Her mind plays on repeat. She does not know where she is. The last thing she remembers is Axel, and her leaving to go the bathroom. Nothing else in her mind is clear. She finally forces herself up from the sheets, but someone shoves her back onto them. Something is forced in her mouth, and she cannot do anything about it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Her mind plays on repeat. Something is wrong, and she knows it, but this time, when she rises, her mind is on a high. She calmly walks towards the room door, surprised that she is able to walk in a straight line.

 Her mind is blank, and as she picks up something, her jacket from a couch. Someone tries to stop her, but she shoves past them. She does not remember anything until she gets home, and she is dropped off, beside the curb. She doesn't even recognize who is driving. She forces herself into her house. Her mind is clearer now, but she does not remember anything from last night. What happened. It feels like a blank in her memory. She knows something is wrong as soon as she steps through the front door, and two glares greet her confused one.

 Her mother and her father. It comes spiraling back to her in the instant. Yesterday night, she had gone to a party with Axel. Something had happened. She tries to remember, but she cannot.

authors note: take a second to vote! votes boost my story and i love to know my story is getting interaction!!