R U L E 23

Eva

So we were sitting eating dinner.

There was a weird mood in the air.

I was ignoring it

"Eva, I think we should talk."

"About what, you've already laid down the law of the land." I said eating the curry that he had made. It wasn't that bad actually. 

"I think we should talk about if you have any concerns."

"Of course I do but are you actually going to compensate for them?" I asked he stayed quiet.

"I need to trust you." He said finally. I rolled my eyes, how long was it going to take for him to trust me?

"Whatever I don't want to talk about this anymore." I said getting up from the table.

"Eva please sit back down." I ignored him. "Evangeline!" I sighed and sat down staring at him hard. He gave me a small smile and continued eating while I looked around in boredom. He got up and out his dish in the sink. "Let's go."

"You're really ordering new around like some do-" he walked over to me and picked me up tossing me over his shoulder.

"You just don't know how to be quiet do you?" He asked taking me to our bedroom. I stayed quiet for that duration. He tossed me gently on the bed and I watched him take off his shirt before going into his closet.

"You know I don't think I've ever met anyone as stubborn as you."

"Thank you." I replied proudly.

"I guess I can find ways to shut you up. Come get ready for bed." I ignored the warmth on my face and went into the bathroom with him to brush my teeth and wash my face. All of my things where in here, in this beautiful marble bathroom with jack and Jill sinks. I might not like him but I sure do like this bathroom. He stared at me the whole time while I was brushing my teeth and for the most part I ignored him or sent him glares to which he lightly grinned at.

"Can you please stop looking at me?" I asked rudely.

"Why can't I look at something beautiful?" I scrunched up my face. 

"Fuck off" I said leaving the bathroom and heading to the closet to get some night clothes.

"Don't deny it Eva. You're gorgeous." I rolled my eyes and picked out some night shorts and a shirt. I changed in the closet considering it was more like a mini room than a regular walk in and threw my clothes in the hamper that sat in the corner.

When I came out of the closet Corey was sitting in the bed waiting for me.

"I'm sorry for being mean to you." He said slowly.

"Mhm." I said walking over to what I guessed was my side.

"Can you just listen to what I have to say?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked putting my head on the pillow.

"Oh Evangeline. You're definitely a handful."

"Whatever. Can you please shut up so O can go to sleep."

"Only if you give me a Goodnight kiss."

"Corey!" I exclaimed. "If you're gonna be a perv then I'll go back to my old room."

"Sorry. Can you at least tell me goodnight?" He asked in a small voice.

"You're such a baby. Goodnight Corey."

"Goodnight Evangeline." He sighed.

~*~

I woke up to Corey on top of me his head ontop my boobs and his leg hitched over my hip. Talk about personal space. He look a lot more cuter when he was sleeping. But of course I wasn't going to tell him that. I pushed his fat head off of me and slid out of bed to go to the bathroom and get ready for the day.