R U L E 8

"Okay what now? Hair, cause I just got some new bundles and I'm ready to wear them." I shrugged. I wore my natural hair around James, I wonder how he would react to my luscious weave.

"Excuse me, can you take us to Jessabelle's?" I asked our designated driver politely.

Jessabelles was a hair salon for strippers. We were allowed to express our true being and get some laid hair. This was our second home technically. The owner Jessabelle was a legendary stripper, stripping for both blacks and white back in 'even though segregation had ended it still existed' times. She also stopped a few riots in clubs, she was a black movement leader in disguise, needless to say we all looked up to her.
~*~

It was almost ten o' clock. James hadn't texted me, I was worried. I knew my curfew was nine, I was an hour late. I had already dropped Sandra and Keano off and I was making my way into his gated home.

"I hope you had a very good day Ms. Tanya."

"I did, thank you so much for driving me around."

"You're very welcome." I gave him a two hundred dollar tip and went along my way, the front door was actually open, which scared me. I lightly tip toed up that stairs. I peaked into the bedroom and James wasn't there. I could feel my heart beating hard in my chest as I set my bags down in my closet

"You look nice." I heard a voice say behind me. I froze abruptly.

"Hey James, how are you feeling tonight, you hungry?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"No." He answered. I should feel his breath on the back of my neck. "You know I think we talked about rules in the beginning of your employment."

"I don't remember that." I said hoping he would believe me. I felt his hands on my waist before he spun me around.

"Then I guess I'll have to make you remember." He said before forcing his lips onto mine. This was actually our first kiss, it was very powering, there was a sense of dominance coming from him and my determined soul forced me to catch up to him.

"Your curfew is nine, it's now ten fifty three. Can you explain that?" He asked, picking me up and carrying me to the bed.

"I-Uh had things to do." I shrugged.

"Well I have things to do to you." He said taking off my clothes. He slowly slide of my thing and looked at me deliciously. I wasn't scared of shit but bitch I was scared. "First, you disobey me by not using my card, then you come home late." He let out a dark chuckle "sometimes I think you want me to punish you." The inside me agreed, I lived to be punished. He suddenly took my clit into his mouth and I instantly found myself trying to run away from him, this pleasure was something else, I was afraid I was going to die by orgasm. He gripped my legs and pulled me back into his face, he clearly wasn't having it.

"No, you don't get to run away. Naughty girls get punished, do you understand?" I nodded. I could feel the pressure in the base of my stomach starting to build up, I was so close anything could push me right over. Suddenly he stopped. "This is your punishment. I hope one day you will learn to obey my rules."

"But, but-"

"But What Tanya? My rules were simple to follow, but you wanted to show off, and if you even try to touch yourself I will tie you up." My heart sank into the pit of my stomach. Jesus Christ can I get a break?