R U L E 15

Tanya

Sandra and I were looking for dresses at a nice expensive boutique.

"Guys these cost way too much, can't we just go to Macy's?" I laughed at her before my eyes met something.

"Sandra that one." I said pointing to the red dress behind Eva.

"It's perfect." She said. She picked up the dress

"Go try it on." I encouraged.

"Why?"

"Because you said you wanted to have fun with us. Go try it on." She shook her head and went into the dressing room.

"So what do you think about Eva?" I asked Sandra.

"She's definitely a part of the group."

"Great I'm glad we agree, you should see her around my brother it's so cute."

"Oo her and Corey would be a great match, cause he's a macho man and she's so tiny." I nodded. She came out and we were all stunned.

"You look so good, girl where were you hiding that bawdy?" I chuckled at Sandra's comment.

"Did you look at yourself?" I asked her. She shook her head and I forced her to look in the mirror. Her jaw dropped and she looked at herself.

"I'm, beautiful." I nodded.

"Indeed you are. Im jealous." She laughed.

"Tanya you have an amazing body."

"I think we all have good bodies." Sandra chirped in

"Okay Victoria Justice. I've booked our reservation for five this afternoon, so we have time to get you waxed, and everything else." Her eyes widened and I nodded.

                                          ~*~

It was now around four o'clock and I was ready to go everything was done, I had booked us a limo to the restaurant we were going to now I just needed to go check on Eva. I went to her room and knocked on the door. She opened it and sniffled I was immediately filled with worry.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked her.

"I don't feel worthy of all this." I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay Eva, you deserve this. You've suffered for long enough."

"Thank you so much Tanya."

"Anything for you. Now let's go get your makeup cleaned up." I said leading her into the bathroom.

Evangeline

No one knew how grateful I was to have these people in my life. I don't remember the last time I felt this special and I didn't know how to deal with it. I looked so pretty, like a model. Naomi Campbell.

"I left something upstairs hold on." Tanya said going back upstairs. I walked towards the window and looked out back.

"Excuse me who are you?" I jumped at the sound of Corey's voice but I turned around slowly.

"Evangeline?" I questioned, at least that's who I remembered I was. His eyes widened then darkened at he studied me.

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you."

"I can barely recognize myself either." I laughed.

"You look gorgeous." My stomach was doing backflips and I could feel my face get hot.

"Oh thank you." I took the time to stare at him as well, his muscles, his height, his smug face. I wonder how big-

"So where are you guys going?" Before I could answer Tanya was back.

"None of your business." She answered. She came over to me and grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the door.

"Does James know where you're going?"

"He doesn't care." She replied before exiting completely. Hm.

"We have to go pick up Sandra then we'll go to the restaurant. Oh and here's a phone, everyone's number is in there so if you need us we're only a call away." She handed me a phone and my jaw dropped.

"How will I repay you?"

"By being happy now let's have some fun."

                                           ~*~
Tanya

Our waiter came to our table for the third time in five minutes to see if everything was okay, he was kinda cute but definitely not for me.

"Girl I think he likes you." Sandra said as he walked away

"I'm not interested."

"Cause you're with James right?" Eva asked.

"You could say that." I muttered reading the menu.

"Wait you guys still aren't talking?" Sandra asked. I shook my head.

"Why are you guys fighting, is it because of me?" Eva asked.

"Kinda But it's not your fault, James is just over protective that's all." I said.

"I think you guys should talk to each other. It's kinda awkward and he always looks at you with such a depressed look."

"He'll be fine." I really did miss James, a lot more than I thought I would. "You and my brother?" I asked.

"He said I was gorgeous earlier."

"Aww you guys would be so cute."

"Hi are you guys ready to order?" The waiter fumbled.

"Yes, you guys can order first." I directed. I looked over the whole menu once again.

"And for you ma'am?" The boy asked. I looked at him and gave him a smile.

"Yes can I get the chicken pesto." I said.

"O-Of course, anything else?" I shook my head and handed him the menu. We chatted about some random stuff before Eva's eyes went wide.

"Don't panic but I think Corey and James are sitting right behind you." I laughed then realized she was serious.

"Okay take a picture of me." I told her she pulled out her phone and I posed. She then showed me the picture and there James was staring at me. But he had a ball cap on with the shades that I had bought him. I called the waiter over.

"Could you do me a favor and send a note to the table behind me?" I asked touching my waiters arm lightly.