R U L E 10

I woke up and snuggled into the warmth of James.

After last night we didn't speak to each other.

                                        ~*~

We walked into the house and I turned on the lights. There were no words spoken between us and I went upstairs to our room. I moved my hair out of the way and tried to unzip my dress. James came behind me and slid the zipper down, I gave him a silent thanks and I slid off the dress. I didn't care that much about James seeing my body. He had licked most of it anyways. I went into the closet and decided that I was just going to wear underwear to bed, just for a reaction. I got in bed and under the covers I felt the bed the dip and James got in the bed as well.

"Goodnight." I stayed quiet. "I said goodnight!" He shouted.

"Goodnight Damn." I said before I turned leaving my back to him, I felt his hand touch my waist and he pulled me to him. I didn't even try to fight him and just fell asleep.

                                        ~*~

"Good morning," James said "I hope you still don't have your attitude."

"Yeah, shut up." I got up and sent a glare to James who had sent a hard slap to my ass seconds after me getting up. I didn't know what I was going to do today other than piss James off, but I was excited. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I massaged in my moisturizer gently and smiled.

"Looking beautiful as always." James said. He was naked and I snuck a few glances.

"Thank you." I said quietly. He started the shower and quickly got in. I rolled my eyes and shedded the rest of my clothing, I hopped in with him.

"How nice of you to join me." He said with an obvious smirk. I scoffed and watched as he shampooed his hair. A devilish idea came to my mind. His eyes were closed and I took advantage of that, I dropped to my knees and took a good look at his dick, seven inches he was, and he wasn't even hard, I took a scared gulp before I quickly grabbed his dick and shoved it in my mouth.

"Jesus Christ Tanya-" I deep throated him and tried to fight the smile that was growing on my face I watched as he peered down at me deep throating his dick. What a sight to see.

Five minutes later James legs were twitching and he grabbed my hair.

"I'm close Princess." I hummed in approval and that was all he needed to cum into my mouth. "Damn." He whispered. I smirked and got up and out of the shower. I would take one later, when I was alone.

It was getting later in the evening, it was around six pm and I had nothing else to do, I had cleaned, I had fixed dinner, I gave myself a mini spa day. Now my music was blasting through the speaker. James has a cool speaker that connect to LED lights in the house, they were like strobe lights almost, it was pitch black when my song came on.

Honestly I'm tryna stay focused
I took a deep breath and ran my hands over my body, swaying my hips to the beat, I had made a routine for this song, I was hoping to one day perform it however it's was too much of a sensual song to be played at a club like pimpz.

I just need some dick
I went into a split and slid out of it, I gathered on my legs in a frog like position and started twerking. I got up and crawled before slowly getting up, flipping my hair upwards as I did a body roll.

Girls can't ever say they want it,
I was just feeling the vibes, I could feel the sweat start to form on my chest with how steamy the area had gotten. I did a quick spin, moving my hips swiftly at the beat.

"Tanya." I husky voice said, I ignored his call but like a magnet I felt attracted to him. I pulled him by his tie and sat him down on a chair.

Give it to me like you need it baby, I want you to hear me screaming heavy breathing I don't need a reason baby.
I swung my legs over the side of his body and started grinding, my eyes didn't leave his as my hands travelled down his chest into his heated region. Before I could touch it I got up and turned around, allowing my ass to tease him with a proper lap dance, he guided my hips softly as I continued to grind on his hardened dick, his groans of pleasure did not fall deaf upon my ears, instead lighting an even worse fire that turned me into a person I hadn't came in contact with for a while. Turning around a placer a hesitant kiss on his lips, I pulled back slightly shy of what his reaction would be but he lifted me onto him with ease.

"You really want me to fuck you in this living room. Don't you?" A sexy smile played on my face. He lifted me up and carried me to his room, I couldn't help but wrap my arms around him and wait for the moment where he would be fucking my brains out unconditionally.

He softly laid me down on the bed, he deeply stared at me as he slid the silk robe off of me, this was a lot more sensual than other times and suddenly I felt shy, my arms instantly came around my chest.

"I've seen, been and tasted it all before, there's nothing you have to hide from me Tanya." I couldn't speak but my arms moved exposing my naked body to him. He slowly shed his clothing leaving me in agony as the only thing I wanted was his dick inside of me. His hand wrapped around my neck exposing my jawline for him to slather in his wet kisses.

"I might consider coming home early if that's what you do in your free time." A smile was etched onto my face before he had hit my sweet spot, my hands reached to grip his shoulders as I was left in awe with the work he continued on my neck.

"Jesus Christ." I called out, this was the first time I was finding out my body could be so sensitive, I was so used to the five pumps and done but James was showing me something different, he was showing me to myself.

"He can't help you now." His husky voice had whispered before he slid his dick into my wet canal my back instantly arched and I knew my nails had dug into his shoulders, however he didn't react, he continued to thrust into me powerfully.

"Deeper, please." I groaned, he pitched my knee to his hip and thrusted deeper into me. I shrieked as I swore it hit my cervix. I let out a deep moan.

"I will never get used to how tight you are, you feel so good baby." He grunted in my ear, he was gasoline, I was fire, and he was pouring himself all over me.

His hand reached down and toyed with my clit, giving me overstimulation, however it felt good, I could feel my soul leave my body the closer I got to climaxing.

"Don't you dare orgasm, wait for me." I whimpered but obeyed his orders, soon enough I could feel his dick start to pulse and that only caused me to clench around him, give us both more pleaser than we could ask for.

"Please." I begged, tears started to roll down my face as the burden of holding so much pleasure was becoming overwhelming. He noticed and kissed my tears.

"Cum with me Tanya." And with that the dam broke. My muscles clenched simultaneously as my eyes rolled back into my head, I could see my brain trying to process what was going on as I felt the juices leave me quicker than what was usual. "Hm, we have a squirter on our hands." My energy was brought down to a zero as I felt him leave me. He was back a few minutes later to wipe me off, he moved me further up the bed as he took of the top sheets that had gotten wet, waves of internal pleasure were still hitting me like trucks.

I passed out shortly after that.