R U L E 6

I could barely sleep that night. I was so excited. I woke up with a smile on my face, I pushed James' arms off of me and got into the shower.
I sang and danced as I washed my body. I wrapped a towel around me and went into our closet to figure out what to wear. I decided on some stretchy pants and a cropped hoodie, I put my curly hair up in a bun. On my way out of the bathroom I bumped into James.

"Good morning." I mumbled happily.

"Morning." He answered gruffly. Maybe he was in a bad mood? I dismissed it and went downstairs to cook him breakfast. He was an omelette type of guy, meanwhile I hated eggs. "Is that what you're wearing out?" He asked I gazed at him and watched as he gazed at me from behind his coffee cup. He hated coffee, instead always drinking tea, which was a bit confusing but understandable.

"Yeah, is there a problem with it?" I asked, I was starting to feel a little insecure.

"Not at all." He said getting up. I focused back on his food when I felt my ass get smacked.

"James!" I shrieked he chuckled he wrapped his arms around me.

"Just remember who you belong to why you go out." He whispered in my ear.

"And if I don't?" I questioned. I don't know who he thought we were but he didn't own me.

"Whoever you're talking to is dead, and you'll take all nine inches with no preparation." I couldn't help react in a sexual way. Nine inches? I aches on the inside.

"Shut up. I can do w-"

"When you get back you should re-read the contract. I own you, I control a lot of what you do, but I refrain from going overboard because I know you'll have a fit." I rolled my eyes. I moved away from him and put the omelette on the plate.

"Take your damn omelette. I'm leaving."

"Tanya, it's just how the cookie crumbles." I stuck my middle finger up at him before slamming the door.

"Ms.Williams?" A tall white guy asked.

"That's me." I said. This was weird.

"I'm going to be your chauffeur for today, are you ready?" I nodded and he opened the door for me. I got in and waited for him. We were in a black Cadillac Escalade, my dream car. I pulled out my phone and called Lasandra.

"Hey kid are you up?"

"Yeah why?" She asked I heard spongebob in the background.

"Get ready we're going out somewhere." She started screaming and I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"You're really coming?"

"Yes Sandra. Now get you and Keano ready so that we can hit these streets." She didn't say anything else and hung up. I was just as excited to see her. I was in the middle of thinking about what I was going to do when my phone chimed.

James: Are you still mad at me?

Me: No, it just how the cookie crumbles. I can't be mad at that.

James: We'll talk about it later. I gave out my card USE IT

Me: Don't all caps me.

James: Then use my card. Don't be stubborn.

I read his message and thought. I was feeling stubborn today so no, I wasn't going to use his card. I was going to pay with cash. Occasionally I took out five hundred dollars front the bank so today I fifteen hundred in bills with me. But don't tell the poor people that, they might try to rob me. We pulled up at Sandra's apartment complex and I got out. Before I could say anything the wind was knocked out of me.

"You don't understand how scared I was. I thought you were dead! I missed you so much Tay. Don't leave me ever again." I hugged her back and the tears flowed from my eyes.

"I missed you too. Where's Kane?" I felt someone hug my legs. I picked up Kane, he was crying.

"Aw baby don't cry." I said wiping his eyes.

"I thought I was never going to see you again." He said before wailing some more.

Let's just say Keano wouldn't let go of me after that.

We were now sitting at a fancy restaurant.

"So how have you been making the money?"

"I'm a maid." She frowned at me.

"You are not no damn maid, you get paid too much to be a maid. Are you a famous stripper now? Cardi B?"

"No, I love with this guy. His name is James Auben-"

"You live with fucking James Auben?"

"Mommy language please." Kane said.

"Sorry baby, you know you live with a billionaire?"

"Really?" I hadn't done that much research on him. I just knew he was rich and he liked to finger my pussy.

                                          ~*~

Lol that last sentence always gets me. Enjoy!

-Queen