R U L E 4

We went into a boutique, a lingerie one to be precise.

It was awkward and I don't even know why, I was a stripper for crying out loud, this man has almost made me orgasm, something I was still mad about.

"I will pick out everything, what are your sizes?" He asked.

"Um, thirty four double d and my bottoms are a large." He looked at my body and smirked, but I wasn't weirded out. I felt proud displaying myself to him. I took my bags and sat on the comfortable couch as I watch him talk to a sales associate, the lady giving me a couple of glances every once in a while. They nodded and went into the back, fifteen minutes later James came back with some bags, I looked at his tense muscles and sighed, he needed to relax or else he was gonna hurt himself.
Don't ask why I cared, I didn't.

"Let's go." He said I followed closely behind him and we went back to the car. I put everything in the trunk by myself and then got into the car. James wasn't that much of a gentleman, at least towards me. I dreamt about a life that I had wanted ever since I was a kid and before I knew it we were back home. If I had a dime for every time I sighed I would be rich enough to get myself out of here, and right now I would add another dime to the bank. I got all the bags and struggled my way in.

"What took you so long?" I looked down and counted fifteen bags in my hands. I dropped them all.

"Okay Listen here James Auben, you are going to start treating me like a human being." He leaned against the counter and crossed his arms, not fazed by my claim. "I don't know you, you don't know me. I don't know why you brung me here out of all the girls that worked at that strip club and quite frankly I don't want to know. But what I do know is you will treat me like a human. You will do it right now."

"No." He said simply. I, was, pissed.

"You know what, fuck you! Fuck this house, fuck your food, fuck those gotdamn fish, I am leaving!" I said gathering the bags. I went to open the door but James was over my shoulder to close it in an instant. I heard him let out a deep groan.

"Fine. I will treat you, with compassion of your life." I sighed.

"Thank you. That's all I ask. It's going to make things a lot easier on the both of us." I convinced. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't ever try to leave me again." He said looking deeply in my eyes. I could only stare back for a certain amount of time before I nodded.

"Okay, I won't." I said quietly.

"How about you go take a shower and change into something more presentable." I gave him a fake smile and dismissed myself. "You know Tanya, I don't like your fake smiles." He said as I was walking up the stairs. Due to my twisted mind, I took that as a compliment. I went to our room, yes we shared a room, but I was always asleep before James came in and he was the first one to wake up. But I did enjoy the empty closet space.
I took my time admiring the clothes and I choose to wear some simple grey cotton shorts and a wife beater, it was almost time to sleep anyways. I stepped into the bathroom and undressed myself.

I looked at my naked body in the mirror and admired it. I had what most girls dreamed of, naturally.
My thin waist accompanied with my big boobs, which were actually a little saggy because I wasn't perfect, but I was okay with that, not to mention the fat ass I had. I turned the water on, I preferred my water the temperature of hell to make sure I shed a layer of skin while I was in there so the room quickly got foggy. I was used to it by now, it was like being in a different place. But that was just me, I stepped into the shower and immediately started soaping up my body, I trailed the washcloth down to my lady parts and the incident that happened earlier came to mind. My core clenched with desired and I cursed at myself.