The night

Random night! Random girl! Huge problem!

Damien Hunter is a 21 year-old millionaire, well known for being a player. With only one year left to finish college and inherit his father's business, one night, he and his friends decide to go out and have one last adventure before college, with everything they have right to: loud music, alcohol and women.

But what he doesn't know, is that this one night will create consequences that he will have to take for the rest of his life.

*The night*

"Damien!" Eddie, a member of his mama's boys club, shook his hand when he arrived at the cafe.

- What's up Eddie! Everything prepared?

- Yup! Everything ready for tonight! The crew is all set.

- Great...- The coffee waitress brings an iced tea for Eddie and Damien he doesn't miss the opportunity to stay with the girl.

He cast his charm on the girl, a naughty smile and the look of a catcher, leaving her to drool over the Playboy.

- Sorry, Eddie, but the duty calls- He gets up and follows the girl who was walking towards the building's passerby, the two disappeared through the door.

A few hours later, Damien and his group were seated in the VIP area of a nightclub. A group of girls enter the club,drawing their attention.

A tall, dark-skinned girl with a "perfect body"moves away from the group and sits at the bar. The perfect type for Damien. He approaches the girl and starts to flirt with her:

- Let's do it like this- he had a tempting look, to leave any girl intrigued, seductive and friendly at the same time- I won't say a thing, if you don't say a thing! Let the eyes speak, instead of the mouth!

- Excuse me?

- Yeah! The great writer and philosopher,  Blaise Pascal, once said that "The eyes are the interpreters of the heart".

- That's impressive! But that's kind of lame, if you ask me.

"Damien!" He motioned for the bartender to bring drinks.

- Oh! No thanks, I don't drink!

"Come on! You came to a night club with no intention to drink? A glass of Champagne won't kill you!" She seemed a bit insecure,but soon the insecurity gave place to a nice smile.

"Samantha! Samantha Wallace!" She introduced herself, proving that he would always get what he wants.

After a couple drinks and some talk, Samantha decided it was time to go home.

- I can take you home if you want to! It's dangerous to ride a taxi this late!

"It's fine! And I'm not going to my house. I'm staying in a hotel for my friend's wedding" when he heard the word 'hotel' his eyes shone!

- I insist, a beautiful woman shouldn't be out alone.

"Ok, fine! You can drop me there" She smiled and he smiled back, but they weren't smiling for the same reason.

"We are here!" He said when they arrived at the Hotel

-Thanks! Hmm... OK, bye!

When she was about to open the car door, Damien held her other arm "Wait! Can you give me your phone number?" He was trying as hard as he could to make her stay. The night couldn't end like that!

Even though Damien looked like the most likable guy in the world, she was unsure. She couldn't give her number to a stranger. "Why don't you give me your number and I'll give mine to you?"

'Oh  my! This woman is impossible to get to, but I can't let my guard down. I'm too close' He thought! "OK, I give you mine and you give me yours"

After exchanging numbers, an uncomfortable silence ensued. Damien took her hand, making her stare at him. She was enchanted by his eyes. He started to approach, leaving her motionless. The closer he got, the more flushed she would become. It was the perfect setting for a kiss.

"Wait! Let's have a drink at the pool bar" He was starting to get angry, but couldn't leave, not now that she had invited him in.

"Why not!" He sighed as they got out of the car.

"Tell me more about you, Sammy! Can I call you Sammy?"she asked.

"Sure! Sammy is fine. OK, I am 20 years old, I will be officially 21 years old in 5 months. I am a student of business administration and I'm currently looking for a job" She sighed deeply after talking about the job."What about you?"

This was the only question he wasn't ready to answer. Most girls start talking about themselves or take to action right away. He never had to talk about himself, but the worst was that he couldn't talk about his extravagant life with such a simple girl. I mean, what was he going to say? That he spent his summer vacations, at the end of high school, in Maui eating peeled grapes and kissing pretty girls? I don't think so!

"I'm really close to my mother. I'm almost 21 years old and I am a student of business administration" He created the perfect environment to  soften her with emotions "My father left us in poverty when I was 3 years old."

- Awwwwn! Poor thing!- When she was going to hug him, he pulled away and kissed her. It seemed that the two had been waiting a long time for that kiss.

"Wait!" They were staring deep into each others eyes "I can't do this, I don't do this" the frustation was clear in his eyes.

" You don't have to do a thing. Just have fun with me." He kissed her again.

She raised him up and they headed towards her room.

They had a lot of fun...not knowing that was the biggest mistake of their life.