17.Tangled Threads

Start from the beginning

Zulfiquar felt it that indeed Azam was a man any woman would want as a husband and any girl would want as a father.

"Take your time." He said with a smile and Faria was happy to witness this change in her father.

****«*****»****

Eishal waited for Uzair to sleep and when she was sure about that she left the young party and marched towards their room.

She quietly entered and closed the door making minimum possible noise.

She tiptoed towards the bed and picked two pillows and went towards the sofa .

She quietly slept on the sofa and heaved a sigh of relief.

She was angry at Uzair but more than it, she was scared and shy to face him.

She would've slept if not for the sudden jerk in her body.

Soon her mind came out of the haze of sleep and she saw Uzair was carrying her towards the bed.

What is he doing? She panicked

"Uzair, leave me ...."She was in the middle of her speech when Uzair literally threw her on the bed.

"Ahhh....you wild animal. Why would you do this?"She cried with the impact her heroic landing left on her.

"What is this drama you are doing?" Uzair jumped down on her throat.

Eishal said nothing, instead she started crying .

Uzair felt helpless.
"Okay, I'm sorry. Calm down baby." He wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks.

"If you are uncomfortable with anything, you need to talk to me." He spoke when she was little calm.

She looked at him, her nose and eyes pink due the crying and chin was still wobbling.

For few seconds, Uzair was caught up in her angelic face but quickly shook away that thought ,knowing very well about her fear.

"We can't make our relationship work if we keep running from reality." He softly spoke and Eishal felt his words and soft enchanting voice were playing with the strings of her heart.

Uzair looked at her with calculative gaze.

"Do you think, I would force you for anything. " Uzair sounded little hurt.

Eishal abruptly looked at him at that, she never knew he could read through her act.

Suddenly, she was ashamed of her behavior and to get rid of that feeling she squatted down in front of him and hugged him tightly .It was her silent sorry and Uzair knew it.

"I'm not uncomfortable around you."She mumbled near his ear. "just a little shy." she whispered but Uzair heard her and hugged her back.

"I can cure your shyness." At that Eishal pulled back from the hug and looked at Uzair with stinky eyes.
"If you only want."Uzair added, acting as if he was scared of her.

"I want."Eishal Whispered ,her gaze down casted and her lashes fluttering with shyness.

Uzair thought he heard her wrong but the way she was behaving made it clear that, he heard her absolutely correct.

He cupped her cheeks and made her look at him.
"Are you sure." He asked with uncertainty.

Eishal found his eyes twinkling with some untold story and it was drowning her in , she wanted to unravel it, she wanted dive in its depth ,she wanted see and adore herself from his eyes.

She nodded and put her head on Uzair's broad shoulder ,giving him her trust and love and many more indescribable feelings she felt but couldn't name.

Asslamoalaikum and hello everyone

How r u all?

So, this story is going to end in two to three updates.

Hope u r enjoying it.

Please do vote comment(feedbacks are heartily welcomed) share and recommend.

Meet you guys with next update and I'll try to update soon.

Love♥♥♥