Spilling The Tea

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Do you understand why I got upset?"

"I do."

"Whats the deal with both of you? Are you guys together now or what?"

"No. No we're not. Nicole, I'm not here to find love okay. This show isn't about that. I care about you a lot-"

"Then why don't you act like it. Im so frustrated with you John. Im ready to drop everything for you. Why can't you show me that you're willing to do the same?"

"Because I'm simply not ready. At this point in my life, I'm not ready for anything serious."

"You've been saying that since we started talking. Be real with me John. Ive seen how you were in your past relationships. You adored Eve. You absolutely adored....Brie. Whats wrong now? Am I not good enough?"

"Thats not it. Im just not ready for a relationship Nicole. Im trying to build myself up as a person. Why do you think I do these shows? I want to get that money so I can start investing in my future. As soon as my life is stable then I'm going to be ready to bring someone else into it."

Nikki nodded, "Well.....im not gonna waste my time anymore with you."

"I understand. I hope that you can find someone that loves you and someone that can make you happy. You deserve the best. Im sorry I couldn't give you what you wanted."

"Well I hope that you can figure yourself out someday."Nikki said before she walked away.

VC-Nikki-I felt like John was holding me back. I was so drunk over something that apparently wasn't going to happen. Im not going to wait it out anymore. Im tired of giving and not getting anything in return. I know love when I see it. I never saw it from John. *sigh*......Im going to just focus on me for now.

----

Naomi was seen in an empty room by herself, talking on the phone.

VC-Naomi-So the producers came and got me. They told me that someone was on the phone and they wanted to talk to me. So I'm thinking, oh its probably Jimmy. But...its Sasha.

On the phone:Sasha

Sasha-So how's the game so far?

Naomi-Slowly getting more intense. Its just six female teams remaining right now so...everyone's on edge. The finals are right around the corner.

Sasha-How's Roman?

Naomi-Great. Your man won this week's challenge so he's safe. He's all good you don't need to worry about him.

Sasha-Has he been.....doing anything that I wouldn't like?

Naomi-Um....not that I know of. Roman wouldn't do anything like that girl, stop worrying.

Sasha-I just had a weird dream last night involving him and Mandy. Not really a dream, more like a nightmare. It was bothering me all day so I decided to give you a call to see if anything was up.

Naomi-Well I see them talking and what not. Nothing too sketchy. I can't give you any spoilers about the show but....right now Roman's pretty alone.

Sasha-Alone? Like...what do you mean? That makes me worried.

Naomi-I can't really explain myself, I'm not allowed to but....he's all by himself now. The closest person to him in this house is me.

Sasha-*sigh* I think I know what you mean. I just know how Mandy is and honestly...its been hard for me to rest. All these bad things are running through my mind.