Quidditch In The Rain

Alecto woke up early on Saturday morning and lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling, she could hear the rain and low thunder outside, the sounds of the trees creaking in the forbidden forest and the winds blowing against the castle walls, today was the Quidditch match...

She got dressed in a pair of black jeans, some winter boots, an emerald green shirt, with her coat over her shoulders and her Slytherin scarf hanging loose around her neck.
She made her way to breakfast and saw Harry at the Gryffindor table.
"Morning, Potter." She smirked, sitting down next to him.
"Morning." He muttered halfheartedly, Alecto tilted her head, "The weather seems to suit your mood."

"I think it's the other way around... it's Quidditch today."
Alecto chuckled, "I know Harry, the whole school knows. Don't worry, you're going to do great."
Just as she grabbed a piece of toast, Oliver Wood walked in with the rest of the Gryffindor team.

"It's going to be a tough one." He stated, not eating anything.

“Stop worrying, Oliver,” said Alicia soothingly, “we don’t mind a bit of rain.”
But it was considerably more than a bit of rain. Such was the popularity of Quidditch that the whole school turned out to watch the match as usual, but they ran down the lawns toward the Quidditch field, heads bowed against the ferocious wind, umbrellas being whipped out of their hands as they went. The Gryffindor team went to get changed into their scarlet robes while Alecto made her way to the Quidditch pitch her umbrella in her hand almost blowing away with the wind. She saw Draco, Crabbe and Goyle laughing under a large umbrella and scowled. He was perfectly fine.

As she almost got to the Quidditch pitch she saw the Hufflepuff team also rushing to go get ready and just then she bumped into their captain, Cedric Diggory. She heard him apologize over the loud noises of wind, thunder and rain. Not wanting to yell back she simply smiled at him and walked on.
She made her way up to the stands where the Slytherins were all cheering on Hufflepuff since they don't want Gryffindor to have any glory.
The game was chaotic and soon the rain was so thick and everyone was soaking in the horrible weather, she saw Wood asking for a time out and saw both teams huddling together and speaking about whatever they were going to do next.

She then glanced away from the Quidditch pitch and saw a black dog like figure running over the grounds close to the forbidden forest.
She put down her umbrella without noticing and rushed down the stairs, right past Snape who called after her about five times, ignoring him she went on, reached the ground and walked to where she saw the creature, walking through the horrible rain she couldn't see much and she cursed at forgetting her umbrella on the stands.

With the rain soaking her black hair, coat and clothes even further she went on looking till she spotted the creature again.

"Hey!" She yelled and immediately the large animal's attention turned to her, not allowing it to frighten her she walked closer. "I know it's you!" She called out over the sound of the rain.
"What do you want!?"
She saw the dog's gaze turn to the sky above the Quidditch pitch, frowning she turned to see what he was looking at, there she saw a player in scarlet robes, a flash of lighting and the clouds forming something strange.
She turned back to the dog, only to find that it wasn't there anymore.
Confused she turned back to the pitch to see the player and gasped as she saw them fell off their broom, but what scared her most was the sight of several black figures flooding into the area.
She fiddled for her wand but it was too late when several dementors came into view around her and she felt her insides grow cold and her strength being drained from her, she saw a familiar dark figure and a luminous light before everything went black.

-

Alecto woke a couple of hours later, in the hospital wing. Again. Fortunately Harry was in the bed next to hers and he had told her what happened, that Hufflepuff won the match and his Nimbus 2000 had blown into the Whomping Willow and had been destroyed.