Suprise!!

.:EMMA:.

"Jason, where's mum and that?" I asked.
"I've tried ringing her a million times and she won't pick up, I'll try the house phone now she might be home" he got his phone out and dialled the number.
"Hey, mum. Can you come the hospital? We'll explain when you get here, okay, bye" he hung up.
"Jason, please don't mention this to Matt, I don't want to worry him!" I explained.
"That's if he'd even be worried!" He hissed.
"Jason! You have to sort things out with him, I'm not bringing a baby in this world for his dad and uncle to fight all the time!!" I yelled.
Around 20 minutes later my mum burst into the room and told me that the nurse explained what happen and if I was okay. I just told her that I am, but I wasn't sure about the baby.

A doctor with wiry thin grey hair came over and asked me if I ready for the scan yet. I nodded as he helped me into a wheelchair. I got into another bed where the ultrasound equipment was. Again, the doctor placed gel on my belly and placed the scanner on it. My eyes were wide at the screen. "Doctor, what is it?!" I yelled, since he was silent.
"Who was the name of your last doctor?" He asked.
"Mr. Burnley or something like that, why?" I pleaded.
"Well, it seems according to the ultrasound that you are carrying twins!" I looked at the ultrasound and the doctor pointed them out to me! I couldn't believe it!
"So, my babies are fine?!" I asked.
"Yes, perfectly healthy! Oh, and do you want to know the gender of the second baby?"he asked.
"Yes please!" I insisted.
"It's another boy, congratulations!" He then explained how he would get me an ultrasound scan printed off to show both of the twins. I looked over to my mum who was thrilling with excitement and Jason was bursting! We got the pictures and we then left to go home.

I couldn't believe that I was going to have two babies! Two little baby boys! I couldn't wait to tell Matt and Mike! We got home and Abbie and Mike where watching TV. Mike ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Your mum phones me! How's the baby? Is he okay?"
"They're, okay!!!" I jumped up and down!
"What do you mean they're?" He asked.
"I'm having twins! Here look!" I passed him the scan photo. He gave me another hug.
"Boy or girl?" He asked.
"A boy!" I told him. I went over the my mum and asked her if I could talk to her for a minute. We went in the garden and I explained everything to her, from having sex, to finding out I was pregnant, the DNA tests to Alex leaving me, to Matt being the dad. She just pulled me into a right hug.
"Emma, I'm always here for you, you're my daughter!"
"Thanks mum, I was thinking, could you tell Mike later on about Matt being the dad, I don't want him to get confused" she agreed and We went back inside and I told Jason that I had told mum.

At around 4:50 I text Matt 'I need to see you ASAP!' I got a quick response 'okay, meet me at the lake on borough road now'. I told everyone I was going to sort things out with Catherine. I didn't want Jason to flip or maybe follow me!

I walked and met Matt at the lake and we sat on a small bench. "So, what's up?" He asked.
"Well after you left" I then explained the whole incident and me landing on the baby and getting sent to hospital.
"Is the baby okay?" He looked slightly worried.
"Yeah he's fine!" I told him. "Anyway listen Matt, I'm 7 months pregant now and they done a scan to see wether the baby was okay" I took a pause "while the doctor was checking if he was okay, he noticed that, he noticed that..."
"He noticed what Emma?" Matt nudged me.
"I'm having twins and they're both boys!" I burst out. I got a scan picture out and handed to him. I told him were both of the legs and head was. I looked at his face and he was too shocked to say anything. "I'll give you some time to think about it, okay?" I rubbed his shoulder and got up, ready to walk away.
Suddenly he got up and said "this is amazing!" He looked at my eyes filled with tears. "Thank you Emma!" He hugged me.
"For what?" I asked.
"For carrying my children!" He smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. he then pulled away from me and had a sad look in his eyes.

"Erm, how's Jason holding up?" He asked. I sighed, since it must hurt since they've been best friends for years and i have wrecked it. 

"He's excited about being an uncle i guess, but i think he's slightly upset, aswell as angry, that we slept together" He sort of sighed and nodded. 

"I'll see you later then" I smiled. "Try to meet up with Jason or something to sort things out!" i suggested,

"Yeah right! He'd probably meet me and punch me again! I'll text you later, bye" he smiled back and walked away. I was shocked at the way Matt acted since he didn't want the one kid to start off with. But, i loved the way he wanted to be there for the babies and he couldn't have been more supportive about it, unlike Alex, who still hadn't spoken to me and i really did need to speak to him and soon.