The Morning After &Clueless.

I woke up at home lying on my bed. I tried to remember what happened last night, but for a while I didn't! I got out of bed and made myself some chocolate spread on toast. When I finished I went to check on Jason but he must have stayed out because his bed was already made. He normally sleeps in until 10.

I rang Catherine too see if she was okay. Ring, ring.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi, how did you get home last night? I can't remember?" I asked.

"Alex's mum picked us up. Alex was looking for you for ages, but said he couldn't find you, we had to leave because his mum was getting angry."

"Okay, I must have got really drunk because I can't really remember anything. I just don't really remember anything past, erm. When i fell on someone's floor with some guy." Catherine gasped.

"Ohh, what guy??!"

"I can't remember!" I huffed! We then got onto the topic of school and homework that I wouldn't understand.

It was school the very next day and I picked up Alex and drove to school.

'Sorry I left you at the party, you know how impatient my mum can be!' Alex told me.

'Yeah, it's fine.' I shrugged.

'So, do you remember anything?'

'Not really' I thought.

'Anything at all?' He raised his eyebrow.

'Nope?' I sighed, confused.

We soon arrived at school just on time and went to first class. Physical and religious education. I walked in and there was Matt. He smiled at me so I smiled back and took a seat. My head still hurt from the load music and the blurs were fuzzy, but clearer.

Miss Eastwood gave us an exam paper question based on abortion and adoption. This terms topic. I revised all of this so it was easy, but I looked over to Matt. He was clearly struggling.

90 minutes later, the timer went off. I put my pen down and glanced around. Silence. Everybody then yawned and stretched, but Matt. He was so lost that he buried his head in his hands. We all turned in our pieces of paper and began talking.

"Matt.." I whispered, since he was in a trance.

"Yeah" he looked me direct in the eye and looked away. Like he didn't want to talk.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He wondered his eyes around the room forcing himself not to look at me.

Eventually, he does. "It's okay".

These words flew around my brain so fast I felt dizzy. The exact same tone and words of that night. Just before we.. Me and Matt, we had sex!!!

It was too hard to believe all of the visions and words came back to me, flooding, I was drowning in regrets.

"Emma?" Matt said in that same tone. I ran out the classroom and headed for the toilets, thankfully everyone went to next lesson so nobody was there. I sat on the toilet seat and cried, cried until I couldn't anymore. What had I done? I'd had sex with a boy who has a girlfriend. Never mind that it was practically a one night stand and didn't mean a thing!! Especially to him!

I splashed my face with water and waited another 20-25 minutes until the lesson bell rang. Making sure nobody saw me, I left the toilets with my head down. Scurrying to English I couldn't wait to see Alex, I needed a hug so badly it hurt.

As I sat there, Alex was no where to be seen. He was never late for a lesson and I got a bit worried. It was so boring, just writing after writing. Eventually, Alex showed up with a note for Ms Addison.

She's the worst teacher in the world, she does not know how to teach at all! Even worse is I don't think she ever washes her hair, the brown strawy threads are always in a plat. Her hair is that tatty there is no need to wear a bobble, not like she does anyway.

Alex sat next to me and got out his stuff. "Where've you been?"

"Mr Taylor wanted my help with something that's all." Alex and I have been distinct since the party and I began wondering why.

"Anyway, I really need to talk to you about something"

"What's it about?" He questioned.

"The party, me and Matt, we, erm.." He interrupted me, gladly.

"Spare me the details I already know!" He sounded hurt, maybe even disgusted. I just sat there silent. "I went looking for you around the party, I figured you left, but then I heard somebody say you were throwing up and went to clean yourself up. That's when I saw, you, both of you. I couldn't believe it at first, I just opened a door and you and him where just..." He trailed off, speechless. I didn't know what to say, apart from

"It's the biggest regret of my life!" I threw a small smile at him, he should have never seen me and Matt that night, I felt really bad and wanted to make it up too him.

"I really need a friend right now though so, come around mine tonight? 6ish?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Only if I can order Chinese takeaway for the both of us?"

"Deal!" We agreed. The rest of the lesson dragged and Alex sat there asleep at his desk. He hasn't had much sleep since his mum popped out his little sister. But, I got the chance to draw him a moustache and a mole. When he woke up he laughed so hard! Luckily for him the pen came off with a few wet wipes.

Lunch went quite slow considering it was really boring. Alex and I shared a big fruit bowl which was actually nice! As we were eating it I noticed Matt and Jason talking at the top end of the yard.

"Alex, what do you think Jason would do if he knew me and ... thingy slept together" I didn't mention his name just incase someone overheard.

"I don't know, probably ignore him. I don't think he'd start a fight or anything, Jason's too nice for that." Alex replied.

"I hope he never finds out". Jason and Matt had stopped talking and they were BOTH walking over!

"hide me please!" I whispered to Alex.

"To late" he smirked. Jason came over with a huge smile on his face, while Matt wasn't so happy, he looked, ashamed.

"So, Emma mum and Mike are taking Abbie to this toddler fun weekend in Dublin!" He informed me.

"Cool" I laughed.

"Well, can you stay out tonight so me and Matt can have a lads night? .... Please?!" He pleaded.

"Jason, you best not have a party because mum and dad will find out by the neighbours!"

"I'm not promise!" He admitted.

"You could stay at mine, my mum wouldn't mind, if, if you want?" Alex scratched his neck. I looked over to Matt who kept looking down in awkwardness.

"Okay then, you two can have a 'lads night' but if there's a party, I don't want any part of it".