ACNH (Bonus Chapter)

Heyo, this chapter is like a break from the main plot. It doesn't have a specific time or year, it's just a random event. Like a filler, but it doesn't contribute to the story
Anyways, hope you guys enjoy.

•———•
(Thanks to chanchanfryingpan for coming up with this idea)

  It was roughly a month after the new game Animal Crossing New Horizons had released for the Nintendo Switch.

   Of course, I had to buy it. I had already played New Leaf for years, so I was hyped for this game.

     I was currently on the way to the Afton household with my switch and a few games, even though we'd be playing Animal Crossing the entire time.
It was a relatively rainy day, so we had an excuse to stay inside.

I knocked on the door, the stuff in my hands. Michael opened the door.

"Hey! What's with the switch?" He asked, pointing to the console.

I grinned. "I got the new Animal Crossing."
His face lit up.

"Really?! Come inside, I need to see this."

He opened the door wider so I could walk inside. I walk into the living room and quickly plug the switch in.

I sat on the floor in front of the TV, the controller in my hands.

   I loaded up animal crossing before handing Michael the controller. He laughed at my character. "What's with the weird design on the shirt?"

   "Hey! I'm not the best artist in the world alright?"

   He laughed harder before exploring my island. He gasped when one of the other villagers came into view.

  "You have Bob?! He's the best villager!" Michael exclaimed.

  I laughed.

I turned around when I heard the staircase boards creaking.

Michael's father walked downstairs.

"Can you guys please be quieter? I have a headache." He said tiredly.

"Sorry." I apologized and turned my attention back towards the tv screen.

"Anyways, what are you playing?" William asked.

"Oh, we're playing Animal Crossing." I responded, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"What do you even do?" He asked, crossing his arms.
I looked back at him. "Well basically you're put on this island and you build stuff. Talking animals are also on the island."

"So is that it?"

"Yeah pretty much. And you can decorate and customize everything." Michael said.

"That sounds lame." William said with a small smirk in his face.

"You try playing it." I said. Michael stood up and handed him the controller.
William took the controller and sat down.

"Alright.. how do I do this?" He asked.

I quickly made him an account on my switch before making him a character.

I handed him the controller so he could design his character.

"The options are so little." He mumbled.

"Yeah yeah, just finish up."

He quickly sped past the dialogue and got into my island.

He looked around the island, struggling with the controls.

Me and Michael held in a laugh.

"I can hear you." William said, his gaze focused on the screen.

Michael laughed. His face then lit up. "Oh! Hey, Y/n? I just got a new movie. You want to watch it?"

"Hell yeah." I said. We both ran upstairs, leaving Michael's father to play Animal Crossing.

•———•
We were in the middle of a good part of the movie when we heard screaming from downstairs.

Me and Michael swiftly got up and ran downstairs in a panic. "What? What's wrong?" I asked frantically.

I noticed William looked angry. "Motherfucker! I'm not paying the fucking raccoon that many bells! This is ridiculous!"

I start laughing. "You seem to be immersed into the game, dad." Michael said, a smug grin on his face as he crossed his arms.

William sighed. "Alright look, maybe it's not that bad as I said it was, okay?"

I smirked. "I told you."

•———•
Sorry it's so short, I kinda just threw something together ;w;