CHAPTER 2 : The beginning of a friendship? (EDITED 05/22)

Taealha didn't even try to hide how annoyed she was with the mission Tagon had given her. Though the two women were silently walking, Enoria a little behind her, Taealha kept looking at her as if she had so many questions she didn't know by which one she should start.

Enoria was quite amused by Taealha's reaction but she could understand how she was feeling and the Igutu was waiting for the questions to come.

Taealha was lost in her thoughts, trying to comprehend how the woman walking behind her could know so many secret things about them. She couldn't believe that Tagon was only going to lock her up in a nice room when the things she knew could have them killed. She suddenly stopped walking, so did Enoria, she turned and looked at her new special guest.

"What you told us earlier, how do you know all of that?" Taealha asked.

"Does that really matter?"

"Answer," she ordered.

Enoria laughed, no matter how Taealha would try to intimidate her, it wouldn't work on her. "Alright, please don't take your serious look, it's way too funny to me," she mocked, "let's just say I have eyes and ears in Arthdal."

"You need to learn how to behave yourself, girl," Taealha warned, "why didn't you kill the three you have mentioned by yourself?"

"I can't, they are important for Arthdal, they need to be replaced by others, smartly."

"And you think Tagon can replace them ?"

"He wants to be King, doesn't he? To do so he has to get rid of them, you are smart enough to know and understand that."

Of course Taealha knew that. The three were problems for her own goals. She wanted Tagon on the throne with her as his Queen but her own father would never truly accept her relationship with the one she wanted to crown as he wanted himself to become the Union Leader and so, she knew Mihol would side with Asa Ron to find a way to mess up with her plans. And, as much as she didn't want her father's death, she knew she would have to make sure he would stay out of the picture. "For how long have you been preparing your entry in Arthdal ?" she asked as she led the path again to their destination.

"A while. Enough years to know exactly what I am doing and what I am going to do."

"Don't you dare doing anything stupid, girl."

"Same goes with you, Taealha."

"Don't you know how to use honorifics?" she asked, annoyed.

"I know, I just don't care," she replied with a satisfied smile, "treating some people like some superiors beings is not something very commun where I come from."

"Get used to it," Taealha ordered before she heaved a heavy sigh, "you may be pretty but it doesn't give you all the rights, do you understand me?"

"So you find me pretty?"

"I am prettier," she immediately replied, " but you are not that bad," she continued with a smile.

They stopped talking as they arrived to the house Enoria was supposed to patiently stay in. 

Saya, Tagon and Taealha's adoptive son, was in the commun room, reading a book as he liked to do. He raised his head at Taealha's entrance and he stood up to show his respect, not without glancing with interrogation at the woman standing behind him.

Tanya had stopped cleaning the fournitures when Taealha had entered, she too glanced at the unknown woman who had given the stare back. The penetrating gaze made her lower her head and she wondered if the woman behind Taealha was another person she would have to call 'my Lady' though she still wasn't sure about what it was exactly supposed to mean.