CHAPTER 6: Merciless. (EDITED 05/22)

When Mugwang came back again to announce they had successfully executed the order they had received, Tagon stood up and, followed by his warriors, he headed for the cells his newly made prisoners were in.

The three men were in the cell just next to the one Ah-Ra had been thrown back in and, when Tagon asked his warriors to, they were brought to a special room.

On the way, Ah-Ra kept looking at Enoria while begging her not to hurt her family as she would never get the answers she wanted if she was to do so.

It made Enoria smirked, she knew she would talk, it was just a matter of time.

The four prisoners were installed on four chairs, without even being tied and the warriors who had brought them there were dismissed as only Tagon and his masked bodyguard were going to stay with Enoria for the interrogation.

"The world is small, isn't it?" Enoria murmured as she looked at her mother's husband. She wasn't especially waiting for an answer, she glanced at the two boys who were -for obvious reasons- not older than 15. She wondered if they were aware of what their parents had done and what she was going to do to them because of that. They were kids and yet, she wouldn't waver, she had promised herself not to. The youngest boy was keeping his head lowered, as if not seeing anything would help him escape from the situation that was scaring him. The oldest boy didn't seem that scared, he had the same look in his eyes as those men she had killed that day, a look supposed to reduce her to her woman status, to a tool to be used by men for their own benefits.

"What is the meaning of all of this?" the husband asked, "why are we here and why is my wife hurt? Tagon Niruha plea-"

"Please, don't make a fool of yourself by pretending you do not know, this is gonna annoy me even more and trust me, you don't want that to happen," Enoria replied with a small evil laugh, "you already met, fifteen years ago, don't you remember?"

"I don't know what you are talking about," he said.

She told him that she remembered very well his face as he was one of those men who had tortured her when she was still a girl and that he was a lucky one to have been able to escape her that day though he wouldn't be able to do the same this time. She asked him if torturing, raping and selling young girls as slaves was his full-time job but he, once again, pretended not to understand and he affirmed everything was just a misunderstanding.

Enoria laughed at how ridiculous it sounded to her ears and she asked him to explain to her what had happened that day since she didn't want to misunderstand again.At first he didn't answer, then he told her he didn't remember what had happened.

"Should I refresh your memory?" she asked with gritted teeth before she violently grabbed his neck and approached him close enough to whisper in his ears. And so, she reminded him what he seemed to have forgotten:

After poisoning her with something that made her unable to defend herself, he made his men beat her, flog her, burn her, drove woods sticks in her legs until she lost consciousness over and over again. If she wasn't an igutu she would still have scars from those days. They did that for three days. She didn't mention on purpose what his men were going to do with her as her body got used to the poison and she managed to defend herself. She remembered him how she killed his comrades.

At the entrance of the door, Yangcha clenched his fists. He remembered well in which state he had found her after those days and knowing it was because of her own mother she thought was dead pissed him off even more.

The husband apologized, saying it was a mistake, that they shouldn't have done that. His lack of confidence compared to the time he gave orders to torture her made Enoria mocked him. It was unfortunate for him that this time he didn't have poison to make her weak. She wondered were the three other men who escaped with him were, but he didn't answer, he didn't want to tell her.