CHAPTER 14: The calm before the storm. (EDITED 07/22)

Enoria and Yangcha's relationship was exposed since a few days already. Tagon had not tried anything against them and the Igutu woman had to admit that she was probably wrong being suspicious all the time. But when the Union Leader ordered her to go on a mission outside of the city, with two other Daekans, she became suspicious again, wondering if his goal was to separate her from Yangcha so that he could kill one of them -or the both of them- in an easier way. She complained she didn't want to go making Tagon laugh before he reassured her that Yangcha was still going to be alive when she would be back so she didn't have to worry, it wasn't a trap. The clan she had to visit was a small one, they had requested a meeting but they were refusing to come to Arthdal, fearing that it would cause them troubles, that's why he wanted to send her with only two warriors, he was sending her as an ambassador as he trusted -or rather wanted to test- her negotiations capacities.

Tagon informed her Gitoha and Mugwang were the two warriors he had chosen to go with her. The look she gave him was expressive enough for her to not have to express her discontent with words. Tagon laughed lightly as he noticed Yangcha was looking at him with the exact same look of discontentment. The masked warrior had not forgotten the numerous remarks towards her Mugwang had said and he didn't want her to be almost alone with him eventhough he didn't have the right to complain out loud.

Enoria wondered if she had done something wrong to be sent away with Mugwang as she doubted they could actually stand each other for a whole day, or worse, several and Tagon teased her by asking if she was actually afraid of being alone with Daekans who weren't Yangcha. But that wasn't what she was scared of, she was afraid she would go with the two of them but come back alone if she didn't manage to tolerate them. She tried to make Tagon give in but that didn't work, he had already taken his decision and had no intention to change his mind as the two warriors were already ready anyway. She was asked to leave right away but, seeing the glance she exchanged with Yangcha, Tagon smiled before standing up and heading for the door, saying he was going to wait outside to give them a short moment to be together before she left, teasing them with the fact it wasn't going to be a long mission so they didn't have to be dramatic. 

As soon as the door closed behind Tagon, Yangcha told Enoria she was free to kill Mugwang if he tried anything making her laugh as she would have taken the initiative by herself even without his authorization. A warm embrace and a few recommendations later, she went outside, Tagon gave her a smile as she remembered him to not do anything stupid while she would be away. Once again, he reassured her, he didn't doubt she was going to take precautions by asking those people he didn't manage to find to assure nothing was going to happen to Yangcha but he had no intention to harm any of them, she had his words. She was glad he was well aware she was not giving him her full trust. She gave him a warning look then left after having packed some stuffs and making sure her people were ready in case something happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Why did Tagon Niruha ask that bitch to come? We could have gone alone! Or he could have asked Yangcha to go, the lovey-dovey couple could have gone hand in hand! Why us? Seriously, I am pissed," Mugwang complained.

"I know that! You have been repeating the same thing over and over again since we left Arthdal! Do you know how annoying you are?" Gitoha asked.

"I am the annoyed one! Look at her, walking far ahead of us, not even waiting for us, I bet she doesn't even need us, she is just trying to be as fast as possible so she can go back to the side of her precious mute brat."

Enoria was walking far ahead of them, but she still could hear what they were saying. Mugwang wasn't wrong, she would have preferred to go with Yangcha and she also thought the faster they were the faster they would be back to Arthdal but she wasn't sure Mugwang would still be alive to go back if he kept on talking.