The next thing I know, I and Damien are sitting on stools, facing each other and all the eyes in the room were on us.

Shit.

"So this fanfic is written by Srishti Srivastava. Thanks dawg for this." Damien broke the silence.
"Yeah, thanks for providing them some ammo against me." I said.

"Alright, let us begin." Damien said.

"Setting, medieval Europe, in a market of a rich town.
The famous knight Damien is inspecting the town for any inconvenience. King Ian rules a happy land, and he wishes to keep doing so. To maintain the law, order and prosperity of the town, the brotherhood of Smosh works hard day and night." Damien began the fanfic in a dramatic sense.

"He he. King Ian Hecox." Ian pointed out, to which all of us laughed.
I immediately thought that Matt would suit to the role of ruler better, given his physique.

"Let them read Ian." Noah said.

It was now my turn.
"As the great blue knight Damien was inspecting the mirror shop, his eyes caught reflection of a beautiful milkmaid. Milkmaids and farmers were no unusual sight to the city, but he had never seen her before.

She looked lost. That could mean only one thing, she is new to the town."

"I should help her." Damien said his line perfectly on time.

(I will be using a dialogue format just for ease of writing)

Y/n: As the knight's steps brought him closer to the maiden, he noticed how beautiful she actually was.
Damien: Excuse me miss. Do you need any help?
Y/n: (surprised initially, but then regains composure and gives a gentle bow) yes sir, I seemed to have lost my way. Can you please direct me towards the sheds?
The knight was confused, why would she want to go to sheds in late afternoon? But he helped her anyways
Damien: The sheds are a bit afar from here. If you would follow me I will lead you to them.

Saying this Damien stood up and started acting like he was walking. I too did the same.

Next the script said that Damien will save me from accident. I wasn't quite sure what it meant.
But before I could do anything, Damien griped my arm and pulled me closer to him.

Damien: You should be careful woman, its a busy street on a busy day. Watch around.

It took me a moment to realise what had happened.
I quickly went back to the page in my hand and luckily immediately found my next line.

Y/n: Sorry sir, my mind was somewhere else.

So was mine.
To avoid awkwardness between me and him, and also partly because we were busy in this new Smosh set up, I and Damien didn't get to spend much time together. And now suddenly being together in a romantic setup and him pulling me close....
....it is too much for my heart to handle.
Standing so close to each other that if i bend slightly forward, there would be no space left between us. If i bend slightly forward, I might even kiss him.

Damien: There it is, the cattle shed.
Y/n: Thank you good sir.
As the maid made her way through the crowd, Damien decided to quench his thirsty eyes all he could before he was a knight again.
It suddenly struck him that he did not know her name. He will not be able to find her later if he did not know her name. And so he followed her to the shed and caught her in time just before she entered the straw shed.
Damien: Miss, what is your name?
Y/n: It is y/n good sir.
A satisfactory smile came on Damien's face as he repeated her name.
As happy as Damien was with today's events, y/n hoped that this is all that she would see of the handsome knight. Not that she didn't fall for him too, but she knew her place in the society. She knew that people of her ranks are not choosers, and people of his rank would never choose her.