Meeting with my in-laws

Sunday morning, February 9.

-Yes it's the house with large walls...and when are you coming? Alright we'll be ready...no no everything's okay...see you soon, finished articulating the Irishman.

He immediately hung up the phone.

-Jesus...! He's gonna love that...

It couldn't be worse, Jim knew his parents had arrived in London but he hadn't expected they would come directly to visit them at Garden Lodge. He paced around the house scratching his neck, wondering how he was going to tell Freddie this without him fainting.

-Christ's sake, what would Peter do if he was here, wondered Jim.

-Why would you want his help darling, whispered the singer tenderly in his ear.

Jim felt two arms tighten around his waist and Freddie's chin resting on his shoulder.

-We have a little problem baby, he answered.

-Little? In this case it can wait.

The singer began to kiss his neck and ventured his warm hands under his man's sweater, Jim felt a shiver take him by surprise and didn't try to restrain his boyfriend's hands who caressed his belly in circular motions.

-It excites you beauty, asked Freddie sensually and seductively. Your body seems to be calling for me.

-No wait, replied his man despite the apparent red on his cheeks. It's urgent!

-Yes it is!

The rockstar pushed him against the wall then captured his lips right away, he held his man's hips firmly with his hands and pressed his boiling body against his. Jim had been tricked into responding to his hot kiss; his right hand grabbed Freddie's nape as he opened his mouth to get caught up a little more.

-Your heart beats as fast as mine dear, he said between two breaths.

-Freddie...I...aah!

His boyfriend now attacked the tender skin of his neck and seductively sucked each side. Eyes half closed, the Irishman moaned louder as he looked up at the ceiling, all his defenses surreptitiously letting go and he knew he wasn't going to be able to last any longer.

-Mmf! Baby ple-please wait, articulated the youngest with difficulty.

-Do not resist Jim, let yourself go.

Out of playfulness Freddie grabbed his belt loops then teased his crotch with his knee and his man was seized with multiple jolts and shivers that make him arch his back. The sensation were more than pleasant but Jim couldn't crack now so it was almost reluctantly that he clung his boyfriend's collar and forced him to let go.

-Haa...haa my god...

-Why did you stop me, asked Freddie a bit frustrated.

-Sorry...but I'm serious, there is a last minute change, resumed the Irishman in a voice barely convicing due to his condition.

-A what, wondered the singer tilting his head to the side.

Jim calmed his breath then resumed quietly:

-You know my parents arrived in London yesterday?

-Yes, so what? They've already got lost in the stores, quipped the rockstar.

-No you idiot, giggled his man. They are coming to see us today.

The singer opened his eyes wide and all his confidence had flew away; he was stressed but not to the point his man imagined. No tremors or trouble breathing...he just looked a bit surprised.