Love and morning quarrels

(18+) 

Wednesday 23 October, 8h12.

-Aaah...please darling...I want your d-dick right now, begged the singer holding on to the blanket.

-Not yet my love, you're not prepared enough, whispered Jim softly.

-You're f...oh god! Fucking kidding me?

The Irishman inserted a second finger in him and made a movement of scissors, his boyfriend had given him a whole scene to have a lovemaking in the morning and he had know how to be particularly convincing. Freddie clawed at the blanket while he felt all his muscles being stimulated under the treatment of his man; his chest raised from the bed but despite that it was still not enough for him and tired of waiting, he tightened his entrance.

-Freddie let go, demanded Jim.

-Not until you give me what I want, replied the eldest firmly.

A visual duel settled between the two men but this time Jim didn't have the advantage, he could barely move his fingers and if he pulled them it was going to hurt the rockstar.

-I cannot accede to your request if you don't let go, resumed the Irishman.

-You're bluffing you beefy bitch, I can stay like that as long as it takes, declared Freddie just to impress him.

-What if I give you my word?

This sentence echoed melodiously in the singer's ears who licked his lips and straightened up on his forearms.

-The word of an Irishman? Mmmm...and what do I gain, he asked in a deliberately provocative way.

-My bloody dick in your bloody ass, promised Jim impatient.

-Oh? In that case the door is open, affirmed his boyfriend with a large smile.

As soon as he could remove his fingers, Jim grabbed his ankles to bring him back to him and he penetrated the rockstar gently.

-Don't moan too loud Freddie, the boys are downstairs.

-Fuck them, retorted the older man. They didn't have to be so early in the morning!

The singer moved his hips to encourage his man to move but Jim remained motionless, his boyfriend was particularly agitated and he insisted to keeping him quiet. There was only one solution: he took Freddie in his arms then placed the pillow slightly leaning at the headboard. He could thus install his back there allowing Freddie to be above him.

-You wanna take a ride my dear, he asked sensually.

-Yes Freddie, hummed his man. Ride me and let off steam, take us to seventh heaven.

-My...! It's so nicely asked!

The singer straightened his back allowing him to adjust his position, this simple movement made them emit a long moan then they started move together. While the Irishman caressed his body Freddie was planning to show off, he threw his head back and stretched his arms as if he were spreading his wings, moaning sensually on his man's pace.

-Baby...you aah...you're...

-Don't talk darling...just groan with me, whispered the eldest between his moans.

Jim can only admire him, tears of happiness already trickled down the rockstar's cheeks and he was waving masterfully on his pelvis increasing his excitement with each thrusts. He leaned over to kiss his chest passionately and accelerated the pace a little; their skins slammed deliciously against each other.