Nightlife in Munich

Munich airport, 17h13.

-Geez! What the hell is this wind, exclaimed the drummer. You can say goodbye to your hair Brian.

-Tell that to Deaky, his haircut is a temple, quipped back the guitarist.

-That's it, make fun of me both of you.

Brian and Roger laughed heartily then helped him out of the crowd before being quickly joined by their dear manager, the two lovebirds were meanwhile stayed on the plane while waiting for everyone to disappear. We were never too careful.

-Don't you see any strange people at least darling, asked Freddie looking cautiously through the window.

-No, the way is free, affirmed his man.

-Very good, let's go then!

They brought their travel bag and went to join the group which was already in deep conversation with Miami.

-Damn you Freddie, shouted Roger.

-What did I do again, replied the singer, rolling his eyes with an amused smile.

-Do you have any idea how many people pissed us off all along the trip, he continued with his hands on his hips.

-Seeing your head I will say the whole plane?

-Exactly! We were harassed with questions while you two were quiet in first class and probably messing around!

-Don't be so rough Roger, Freddie just wanted to protect his man, intervened John gently.

-Are you a psychologist now, demanded the blond haired man with an ambiguous movement of his head.

Apart from the manager's seriousness, everyone else laughed because this usual little crisis had been a good way to relieve the pressure endered during the flight. Now the boys had only one desire: to go to their homes and rest.

-Listen boys, I give you complete freedom for tonight however be all present at the studios tomorrow at 9 a.m, said Miami. Reinhold will already be there waiting for you.

-No problem for us, nodded Brian. We're not going out tonight except to go to the restaurant and maybe in a pub.

-Alright, the manager's gaze then returned to the lead singer. And you Freddie? Are the two of you heading straight to your home?

-Of course and don't try to call us tonight, he rested his elbow on his man's shoulder. Jim and I are going to have a sleepless night today.

-You do what want but I want you both tomorrow at the studios on time and above all sober! No frenzied party, is that clear?

-Oh come on darling, smiled innocently Freddie. Being drunk is not our habits, isn't it beauty?

-I prefer not to answer, responded Jim ignoring his gaze.

Freddie's flat, 2 hours later.

-Give me your things baby, I'll put them in the bedroom.

-If you want, said his boyfriend. And don't worry I'm not going to jump on you like the first time.

The Irishman smiled like a child, it was true that their first time had been here. Freddie had surprised him by pinned him against the wall and confessed to him that he wanted him from the start; Jim had accept without a fuss and despite a few moments of embarrassment they had spent a torrid but very sweet night where each had taken the time to discover the body and the desires of his partner.

-This one belives me, I'm not about to forget it, he murmured softly.

-And I'll never forget your head when you saw me naked.