Chapter 14

**Asher POV**

Standing at the front door, Mason takes my bags from me to place into the Jeep. Echo and I will be travelling in one vehicle with Cole and Mason in a second vehicle behind us. Cole has been my sisters assigned protection for 7 years now, just as Mason has been mine. If Leo or Will can't accompany either of us somewhere it will be Cole and Mason by our sides. Both are the packs highest trained Warriors that served in the Royal Guard. They both trained under General Reynolds – whom was the Kings right hand man and Major General in the Royal Army. When our pack was attacked 7 years ago, the Royal Family sent them to join our pack, with roles to train our warriors and be our personal protection.

Leo and Prince Damien are close friends, they have known each other since they were children, both aged 25 they went through the same training to become Alphas as well as the same training under General Reynolds. Leo had to take over the pack at 18 as the loss of our mother was too much to bear for our father.

"So, are you ready to meet your mate again?" Echo says quietly snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yea, I guess so." I say tiredly.

"You look tired Lena, didn't sleep much?" She questions and I nod.

"Nightmares again?"

"Yea, they are getting worse. I ended up waking up at 3, so came down to the kitchen and made us some road trip snackie snackies." I smiled at her handing her the container of muffins and brownies.

"Argh, you are the best! And don't worry, I'm here for you. Ill stay with you if you need me to and Mason will be by your side." She says wrapping her arm around mine and resting her head on my shoulder.

Leo walks up behind us with Will and Finn by his side. "Ready to go ladies?"

"As we will ever be." Echo says excitedly and I just smile.

Echo walks forward to give Leo, Finn and Will a hug then goes down the stairs and gets into the car.

"Come here little Wolf." Leo says gently engulphing me in a warm embrace. "You will be ok. If you need anything, you call me ok?" I nod. "Lena, be safe, I love you." He says as he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

I give Will and Finn a quick hug and turn to walk down the steps.

"Drive safely Little Wolf and don't let your sister get into too much trouble." Leo calls out and giggles.

Standing at my car door I smile at him and give him a wave. Turning my head to look at Mason and Cole already in the car behind us, Mason nods his head and mind links me.

M: Ready to get this show one the road princess?

I nod and get in the car to see Echo scrolling through her phone.

"I have made the ultimate road trip playlist for us Lena. Let's go!" She says with so much excitement as she presses play and we drive away from the house.

We've been on the road for almost 4 hours now, so were getting very close to The Blood Moon Pack and 'I'm already starting to get nervous. Looking at Echo who has already eaten all the chocolate brownies and is now deciding on what muffins to eat I cant help but laugh at her. She has worked so hard to become a doctor and this next 6 weeks will see that she completes her degree and is able to practice medicine. Im very proud of her.

**Xavier POV**

Its 6:38pm and the boarder guard has just notified me that Miss Echo and her envoy have crossed the boarder line. Checking that their rooms are ready I mind link my Alpha and Alex.