Chapter 9

Standing in the warm shower my mind drifts to Nick and his touch. His firm grip, his delicious scent, those amazing blue eyes. I feel my core warming up. I touch my arm where he touched me, sending shivers down my body. Lean my cheek softly onto my shoulder and begin to moan. My thoughts race away with me.

I imagine his strong arm scooping me up onto him, his bulge between my legs grazing the top of my pussy. His lips, oh god those lips, touching my lips, slowly trailing down to my sweet spot. His fingers lightly touching me, from my neck to my nipples then down my stomach to my clit.
I reach my hand down feeling how wet I am, lightly circling my clit, my imagination providing me with all the material I need.

Thinking him, I gently insert a finger into myself. Oh Moon Goddess, how I want this man, how I desire this mans touch, for him to be inside me. As I feel myself being close, I'm shocked out of my trance by the sound of the doors banging open. I quickly look around and there is Lucy standing at the bathroom door.

"Umm". She pauses, her mouth opened, the look of shock over her face. "What the hell is going on here." She quickly covers her eyes. "Ash were you just?" She pulls one of her fingers away from her eyes and looks at me in the shower. "Oh sweet Goddess, you were just touching yourself weren't you".

I stand In the shower trying my best to cover myself, in absolute shock. "Luce its not what you think". I nervously plead.

"Um, its exactly what I think! Oh my Goddess, I cant believe you Asher." She laughs and pulls her hand from her face, eyes still closed she begins fumbling for a towel. "Tonight's going to be interesting. You won't be able to keep your hands off him". She throws the towel at me as I turn off the taps.

"Now hurry up and get out of the shower its 4:30 and I've got to do your hair and makeup.

Embarrassed, actually no humiliated that my best friend has just caught me in the act I sheepishly wrap the towel around me and exit the shower into my room. Lucy hot on my heels, she begins her own make up while I get changed into shorts and a singlet and start drying my hair. He room is silent. Lucy not even looking at me, I can tell she is so embarrassed.

"Luce." I look over to her doing her own make up in the mirror. She glances back to look at me.

"Is it wrong that I hardly know him and yet I feel like I'm in love with him?" I nervously question her.

She pauses and continues her gaze.

"Well, Ash, I've known you for 19 years, I've never seen you ever this-" She pauses and places her mascara down. "This vulnerable. What will you tell your brother?"

"Oh god, Leo" I instantly start to feel uncomfortable. "He won't accept this at all." I drop my head into my hands and lightly shake at the thought of angering him.

"Well, think you should get to know him a little more tonight and then see where things go from here. Who knows, you might only be drawn to his dick and not the mate bond." She grins cheekily as she goes back to her make up.

As I sit there straightening my hair, I can't help but think of Leo and how he may react to this. I mean, He and Nick would only agree to this alliance for the strength of the pack. If he finds out Nick is mated to his sister, he might try to kill him. My mind is racing.

"Ash" Lucy looks at me and calls my name as if to snap me out of my trance. "Stop worrying so much. Just live in the moment ok?" She finishes then grabs the hair straightener from me and finishes straightening my hair before starting to place it in a high bun.

**Nicholas POV**

After my chance meeting with my stunning Miss Asher, my mind is racing. Feeling her touch, me, her breath on my chest and neck gives me tingles. I didn't want the moment to end.