Chapter 3

** Nicholas POV **

After the club last night, I awake with so many questions. Who was that girl? Will I ever see her again? And the look of her flashes through my mind constantly. Her scent lingers on my body and I feel both at ease but also stirred. A part of me restless wondering if I'll see her again.
I look at the time, 8am, I didn't get much sleep with this goddess on my mind after she suddenly left last night so I figure I'll get up and get ready early for today's important meeting. Arriving early to get it over and done with so I can return to my pack.

I get up, call for room service and shower while I wait. As I finish getting dressed and eat my room service, I hear Xavier knock at my hotel room door, he and Linc enter awaiting my instruction.

"Boys, let's get this over with early so we can get home." I sternly tell them.

"Yes Alpha." Confirms Linc, and Xav nods.

"Alpha" questions Xav, as he looks at me "who consumed all your attention last night we lost you for a few hours?" He eagerly awaits a response.

Normally I'd be pissed off for even being asked because I wondered the same thing and it frustrated me. "Well Xav, I actually don't know but I can't deny the fact I'd like to find her again". Xav chuckles and fetched my jacket.

I quickly remind Xavier and Linc of the days plan and discuss what the hoped outcome is making sure there's no room for confusion or slip ups. Xav and myself will meet with the Alpha to discuss the treaty while Linc will explore the pack and gather intel, I want to know as much about this place as needed.

Both men understand. It's 11:30am and Linc's phone rings, "Cars downstairs Alpha, the men are ready when you are" he confirms, and we make our way down stairs. My mystery goddess on my mind the whole way, I shake myself off mentally.

Who was she? Hunter my wolf stirs
I don't know! I snap back.
We need her. He urges me
We need no one...I snap back knowing I need to keep my mind on today's treaty, but I know he's right.
We need her, to complete us. Hunter howls back at me.
I shut him out. Telling myself, enough!!

Xavier, Linc and Myself travel in 1 vehicle, 6 of my best warriors behind trailing in 2 other vehicles. It's important we make a strong impression. We set off to the Taylor Clan.

*** Asher's POV ***

Despite only returning at 330am and rather drunk it's 8:30am and I know I need to train quickly this morning with the warriors before our important meeting. Surprisingly I've awoken feeling quite well, odd there's no hang over and I'm full of energy. I don't question it as I sit up in bed to another beautiful clear day. As I sit up the feeling of euphoria pops back into my mind as I recall the events of last night.

His strong yet soothing scent still vaguely present and as I walk to the shower, I touch my neck where the memories of his sweet soft kisses touched me. I felt my heat a little more today and these feelings from last night were not helping matters as I felt my core heat slightly.

Enough! I tell myself. Shower, train then get ready for the meeting. I quickly shower, and run downstairs grabbing an apple on my way out the door. The training had already started, group combat, yes, my favourite and just what I needed to get the feeling of euphoria out of my system. I had to shake the thoughts of my mysterious encounter out of my head and focus on training knowing my time was limited today and I needed to be on my game for the meeting.

Training lasted till 12:00pm and as I addressed my female and male warriors a strange man walked to our training ground with 4 other strong looking warriors in tow. My brother's delta Harrison beside him showing him around.