Chapter 4

**Asher POV**

As my opponent lay in front of me blood slowly dripping from his mouth, I look to my brother who has a cheeky smile on his face.

"Lena, come to the conference room, it's your turn to discuss the deal" Leo Links me.

I extend my hand to my opponent, but he refuses, stands and bows congratulating me on the win. I acknowledge this submission and smile, beginning my way inside.

A quick stop at the kitchen to wash my hands and grab a bottle of water when a hint of chocolate, leather and musk hits me. It's a welcoming scent but also familiar that soothes my rather achy joints. I took quite a few solid blows and also gave some, nothing felt better, and the accomplishment oozed out of my pours.

Right, the conference room! And off I set, the familiar scent getting stronger as I approach the door stopping for another quick drink of my water bottle before placing it on the table beside the door where another man stands. I can only assume this man is the Beta to the Alpha meeting Leo today. We both look each other up and down, our eyes meet, and we smile at each other giving a small nod.

Hand on the door I knock, showing my respect to my brother as Alpha and his visitor whom all I know is another powerful Alpha and await the permission to enter.

"Come in" Leo says calmly. I open the door and BAM there's the scent, clear as day. I look at my brother with Will by his side smiling, then my eyes trail down to his guest in the room.

Whaaaaaat is going on here I think to myself. My internal wolf Rea awakens screaming "ITS HIMMMM" and immediately my heart races with the flashbacks of last night flooding back to me.

I walk over to my brother and stand at his right side giving a subtle bow of my head.

"Asher, I would like you to meet Alpha Nicholas of the Blood Moon Pack. He has come today to discuss an alliance treaty between our two packs." my brother explains.

I think I only heard every few words. I was just lost in this man's scent. He stood up, and my core warmed. 6'3, exceptionally well built, chiselled jaw line, thick sandy blonde hair and vibrant blue eyes. He extended his hand to greet me, his biceps bulging through his jacket. He smiles as he locks eyes with me "the pleasure is all mine Miss Asher". He says in a deep yet smooth tone.
I leaned into shake his hand, the second our fingers met it was as though an electrical current ran through me. My breathing increased slightly, my eyes locked on his, then he bent over slowly and kissed my hand. Oh god those lips, those gentle lips burning passion through my hand.

What the hell is happening to me I silently question myself.

"Alright, let's get down to business" Leo says firmly, I hope he did not notice our bodies linger. As Alpha Nicholas takes his seat and I take mine.

"Nicholas, my sister will need just as much convincing as I do to sign this treaty. You've seen her fight outside, I warn you, she is just as ruthless in negotiations" Leo says almost ready to giggle.

** Nicholas POV**

Shit, it's her, she's his sister. What a woman, what an amazing Luna she will make to my pack. All I want to do is jump the desk and claim my prize, claim my Luna. Calm down Nick, keep it together, this is important. focus! I keep telling myself. I take a deep breath to begin my discussions constantly locking eyes with this incredible goddess. Often forgetting where I am up to. She sits in complete silence her eyes, oh god those eyes, I can see are soaking up all the information and my proposal. I wish I was here to propose a match between us and not just this treaty.