Chapter fourteen (Short)

"Fairy godmother!!" Aurora yells out  Frantically with tears in her eyes.

"I'm here" Maleficent says coming out from behind a tree. Concern written on her face.

"When were you going to tell me that I was cursed?" Sweet Aurora says sobbing. A worry grows over Maleficent. "Is it true!?" Aurora Asks.

"It is" Maleficent says, sadness laced in her voice.

"M-my aunties said it was an evil fairy. T-they said it was...." The young princess went on, but Maleficent finished her sentence. "Maleficent".

"I-is that you? Are you Maleficent!?" She says stepping back. Maleficent tried to calm her down but Aurora looked at her with fear. "No! Don't touch me! You're the evil that's in the world!! It's you!" Aurora screams, eyes filled with tears. She runs off into the woods, on her way to the castle.

"Find the boy!!" Maleficent yells, causing Diaval to uprise in fear himself.

(At the castle)

"I need every available man on the east wing now. There should be no guards at the gate. I want her to walk right in" the king yells. "Sir what about the green haired demon" one of the guards say. "Did you do as asked?" The king says. "Yes your majesty" The guard replies. "Then put her in chains and bring her out on my signal! Now go!!" The king screams. "Sorry to disturb, Your Majesty. We found this urchin at the gate. She claims to be the princess" a guard says holding Aurora by the arm roughly.

"Father. It's me, Aurora!" Sweet Aurora says with a bright smile.

"You look just like your mother" the king says gently laying his hand on Aurora's cheek. Anger fills within him. "They brought you back a day too soon. I told those three idiots! Lock her up in her room. Go!" He yells. "Wait father!" Aurora pleads, but the guards take her to her room. "Prepare the men. Maleficent's coming" the king says walking away.

(Back to third person)

"Mistress! I found the boy" Diaval says rushing towards Maleficent. "I-I'm looking for a girl" the prince says walking up to them both, giving Diaval a scare. "Of course you are," Maleficent says using her magic putting the poor prince to sleep. "We need to go to the castle now" Maleficent says, once again using her magic to put the prince on his horse. "What about my love? I-I haven't seen her since you asked for berries at the stream" Diaval says with worry. "Diaval, she's a big girl, I'm sure she is fine. We have to go. Aurora is in trouble!" Maleficent says. Diaval still Weary about (Y/N), but nods. "I need a horse" Maleficent says, turning her winged friend into what she needs.

HI SWEETHEARTS IM GONNA POST MORE DONT WORRY, but today was a really bad day so I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, I will post another chapter soon okie dokie love you all byesssssss ✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️⭐️✨⭐️⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️