Chapter nine!!!!

You have made another cottage where the old one laid. Flowers blossomed and grass grew. It was beautiful. It has been a few days since the incident that happened, you have a slight limp. Maleficent informed you that it will slowly fade.  Back at the woods where Diaval saved me, you had some sort of spark. Maybe he's the one, your one and only true love. 'Who are you kidding' you thought to yourself. He'd never go for you. Diaval has indeed been very close lately, he calls you darling and occasionally my love.

Stephen, the king has sent Aurora and three local fairies into the woods. Thistletwit, Knotgrass, and Flittle where certainly not capable of taking care of a mortal child. The poor child would cry and cry and cry, only driving The fairies to neglect little Aurora.

One night when again the fairies had left Aurora crying, Diaval and yourself went to the little cottage and cared for the baby.

"Will you hurry up and get in" you whispered to Diaval as you were holding the window open. "I'm trying" Diaval whisper shouted. You use your powers and grow a flower with a milk type Nectar in it. You gently pick the flower and place it into the crying babies mouth. You reach down to the cradle, not noticing the iron frame. it slightly burns you and you pull back your hand with a jolt. "Are you okay!?" Diaval says grabbing your burnt hand looking at the now appearing scar. "Yeah, fairies can't touch iron, it burns them," You say rubbing the burn. "I'm going to wait outside, just rock the baby's crib until she's asleep," you say climbing out the window. "B...but," he says but you cut him off. "Everything is going to be okay," you say with a warm smile. He takes a deep breath and calms down.

You Patiently wait outside the fairies small cottage. The moon was big and the stars were bright. You take a deep breath and look at the sky. What you didn't know was that Diaval had been done already out of the cottage, staring at your beautiful wings. He stood there in awe, wishing he could just feel how soft they were. You turn around, confusion written on your face. "what are you staring at?" You asked looking around trying to have a glimpse of what he was looking at. "Um- uh nothing" he clears his throat. "The night sky brings out your eyes," he says with a smile. You blush. "Well thank you pretty bird," You say smiling. "We should head back to maleficent" you state. Diaval nods walking next to you. Diaval, taking one last glimpse of your wings, walks off with you.

Hello people!!!! im so sorry that it took forever to update, but here it is. Next chapter is gonna be up today or tomorrow!! If you're confused on some of the things in this read chapter one again it tells you the details. okay well, love you guys please vote and comment!! BYEEEE