Chapter Four!!!!!

We arrive in the moors. Every creature of the moors cowers at Maleficent. I look around and see an old group of fairies that used to make fun of me. They giggle and snicker looking at me. I wave my hand and a large vine smacks them into a large tree. I smirk and continue walking by Maleficent's side, Diaval doing the same. I then make a large throne for Maleficent to sit on. With a swift jolt of her hand, Diaval is a raven sitting next to Maleficent. She gently strokes his feathers. Everyone in the moors bow, including myself.

(Time skip).......

At my cottage, Maleficent and I wait for Diaval to return from his journey to the castle. I pass the time by dusting my bookshelf. We then hear a flutter of wings. She turns him back into human form and waits for the news Diaval has found out.

"There has been a baby" "A little girl," Diaval says out of breath. I use my power and give him fresh water. I hand it to him with a smile. "Thank you m' lady," he says with a nod taking the glass of water sipping it. "There's going to be a christening," Diaval says looking at Maleficent then to me. Maleficent's face starts to turn red. Diaval and I both back up. Maleficent then grabs my candy dish and throws it on the floor again. It shatters everywhere. "I just got that replaced," I say with a sigh. I start to once again clean it up. Diaval rushes to help me. I lower my hand to grab the glass but cut it in the process. "Ouch!" I say jolting my hand back. "Are you okay darling?" Diaval says in some sort of panic. "Yes, I'm fine thank you Diaval," I say with a smile. Did he just call me darling?

Maleficent starts to laugh evilly. "We shall attend the christening," she says with a toothy grin.

This can't be good....

Hello people!!!!! I'm so happy that im getting reads. The music I put, in the beginning, is just one of my favorites. It kinda goes with the story lol. Please if you guys need anything just DM or leave comments. PlEaSe leave comments and votes!<3